The "Everyday" show-off thread !

11009950_925169474202721_8448780599449751533_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1427668080][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fantasia Painting(236).jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1427668123][/DOUBLEPOST]
WP_20150329_969.jpg

Last edited:
So bought some graphic novels I was eyeing for a long time from the recent Flipkart (INSANE) book sale ! Almost all the items were at least 50-60% less than the comparative market prices (Amazon, BookAdda, URead, Infibeam etc), and some were easy 90% !
Have put a limit on spending, so couldn't get all that I wanted, nevertheless, slow and steady. :dead:

Green Lantern: Tales of the Sinestro Corps (Prelude to Sinestro Corps War):

qcgMwHZ.jpg

Absolute Green Lantern:Rebirth:

Kl3EH62.jpg

fjGPeq2.jpg

jdKNi6Q.jpg

EwBZxgH.jpg

noPXRap.jpg

Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween: (Crazy thick)

SDorxmh.jpg

GycO5A4.jpg

lue2ZnT.jpg

2X2Tdtn.jpg

Solo: The Deluxe Edition (been in wishlist for years ! 12 different stories, 12 different artists, 12 different art styles):

qBWfpib.jpg

WJz3UYS.jpg

Golden Age Superman Vol 1: (crazy crazy thick)

TtZhrHY.jpg

cL2zjDW.jpg

DC One Million Omnibus: (crazy crazy crazy thick)

xe2Frax.jpg

Justice:

SPrdCst.jpg

Attack on Titan: Colossal Edition 1: (Reads like a traditional manga, R --> L)

8UbavCe.jpg

Interstellar Steelbook:

CNWpcza.jpg

Last edited:
@alekhkhanna Some great comics there. The Long Halloween is good fun and Justice is great. I personally didn't enjoy Solo too much.

John's Green Lantern run is in my backlog too, I very recently picked up the omnibus.

Maybe we should start a Comics thread (though it might end up with just the two of us posting).

@alekhkhanna Some great comics there. The Long Halloween is good fun and Justice is great. I personally didn't enjoy Solo too much.

John's Green Lantern run is in my backlog too, I very recently picked up the omnibus.

Maybe we should start a Comics thread (though it might end up with just the two of us posting).
I picked up Solo primarily for the different art styles.
Green Lantern, well, fell in love after reading Sinestro Corps War (Geoff Johns). Enjoyed the movie too.
Need to pick up Injustice: Gods Among Us (all 3 years). Read the digital versions and it's way better than anything DC has done in recent years. Gritty, gory, unpredictable. Waiting for year 4 !
A comics thread. Sounds fun ! Are you on Goodreads ? There are a couple of groups with good discussion.

Back