The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Ohh yeah ...forgot to mention. All credit goes to Kay Yum Dee. :D.

Gannu said:
^KMD indeed.

@faheem: Whatever happened to all the modding!

I guess you are talking about the MX 5021 modding ? I was in Hyderabad for a week , just returned 3 days back . Everything is ready, will be starting with the mod soon. Need help from dad ,so have to do it according to his convenience. Will post it on TE once it's done. :)

The packaging looks really nice.

But I have to say, those orange colored tips look total EEWWW. :p They look like those sponge earplugs you get in airplanes. :lol:

Congrats! Waiting for the review. ;)

Yeah those orange tips are actually sponge tips .. cant recollect what it is exactly called.

Have read a lot about them .Lot of people say they are the most comfy tips but they look like one time use sort of stuff to me . I put it in my ears and when i tried removing it sponge kinda started tearing :rofl: .. havent used them since then. Bi-flanges are the one for me :D

FaH33m said:
Yeah those orange tips are actually sponge tips .. cant recollect what it is exactly called.

Have read a lot about them .Lot of people say they are the most comfy tips but they look like one time use sort of stuff to me . I put it in my ears and when i tried removing it sponge kinda started tearing :rofl: .. havent used them since then. Bi-flanges are the one for me :D

Those orange thingies are called foamtips or foamies. They are among the most comfortable tips you'll find. ANYWHERE :cool2:.

Unfortunately they are a bit fragile and have a limited lifespan.

Minor upgrade :p took advantage of razers free worldwide shipping offer last week
1414acd04956f227.jpg

^^Na it aint that good for txting.....Dad rarely does. So no prob fr him. It has great features for the price 2mp, 2inch screen, 1gb card, 3.5mm jack, the audio quality is decent too on ep630, fm

Back