The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Wanted this for a very long time. finally it arrived today. :D
20160302_203129_HDR.jpg

Broke my rule of not buying gaming mice ever again this week, the 12 year old 1.1 that served me intermittently and at length whenever those ~8 POS gaming mice failed on me was showing signs of dying at last.
Replaced it with a wireless mouse at first but had a very frustrating week using it, I didn't mind the small size or the ergonomics but it was heavy and the cursor lagged/stuttered every 5 mins, had to return it after none of the solutions worked for me. It also seems to be a common problem with some systems and even people with the more expensive MX series mice have experienced the same.

The G402 on the other hand is one of the better mice I've owned right out of the box, the quality of the plastic is a bit lacking and the position of the side buttons could have been better but it's light and comfy, the primary buttons have a nice tactile feel and the scroll wheel isn't too shabby either. Not premium grade but then I've had multiple mice costing 4k+ die out on me so I wasn't willing to spend anything above 2k, the 20 million clicks durability rating, 2 year warranty and final price of 1900 sealed the deal for me. Also picked up a cheap mp3 player to replace the dead 3 year old walkman that I used on my runs.

Z4pCwF3.jpg

Back