The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Few games i got recently :D

BTW UC2 is friend's copy ..

10146017.jpg

got some stuff over the last one week.

my system with the coolermaster tx-3 heatsink with 92mm blademaster fan--got it on 27th of oct(last week)---for 1350rs.you can see the 120mm led fan in the background which is the stock fan(will replace with gelid 120mm pwm fan from amarbir in a couple of days) which comes with the zebronics bijli and the front intake fan is another coolermaster blademaster 120mm fan(350rs) also got it on the 27th of oct this year.

close up of the ram heatsinks i got today from ebay@190rs per piece+ a close of the coolermaster tx-3-----a very very good heatsink for in its budget and performs really well and is silent---thinking of writing a review later.

the ram heatsink after installation

inside the heatsink

moi ram!!

heatsinks in their packaging.

Awesome buy uday. Forza 3 LE is just wow. And PM me your XBL id .. we'll play fifa and forza.

These are what I picked:

gamespsp360pcds.jpg

Wipeout Pulse (PSP)
Silent Hill Origins (PSP)
God Of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)
GTA: Liberty city stories (PSP)

Overlord II (PC)
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (PC)

Final Fantasy III (NDS)

Left 4 Dead (360)
Forza Motor Sport LCE (360)

Dev.D

^^ Thanks mate. :)

Also got this for 4.2k:

wd1tb.jpg

Just when I was going to buy a new one .. my bro spotted a cool deal on another forum. It's pre-owned but only few months old. So yeah whatever sails the boat.. :eek:hyeah:

starchazer said:
^^ Thanks mate. :)

Also got this for 4.2k:

wd1tb.jpg

Just when I was going to buy a new one .. my bro spotted a cool deal on another forum. It's pre-owned but only few months old. So yeah whatever sails the boat.. :eek:hyeah:

Is that the one on IVG ?

Are you Shockwave ? :ashamed:

Congrats BTW !

Also GT is UpturnedUday .

got a free upgrade from dell for my 1908wfp 19 incher to a p2210 22incher and that too within 24 hours!!!

me sooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back