Parcel

512 GB card and cover for Tab S6 lite.

Attachments

• 44E7E6C9-A303-4B73-A2EE-F2592520B981.jpeg
    44E7E6C9-A303-4B73-A2EE-F2592520B981.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 61

rdst_1

Veteran
If there's any physical issue, they will deny warranty unless it's opened in front of/by the Sony guy.
Plus need to wall mount.
They are still following this silly rule even in time of CoVID. For my VU TV, I didn't wait for the installation guy and even told him to not come when I had bought it 3 years back.
But I do remember almost all companies having this silly policy even for things like TVs and refrigerators. I can somewhat understand for appliances like ACs, WMs and DWs but only to some extent.

adder

Veteran
They are still following this silly rule even in time of CoVID. For my VU TV, I didn't wait for the installation guy and even told him to not come when I had bought it 3 years back.
But I do remember almost all companies having this silly policy even for things like TVs and refrigerators. I can somewhat understand for appliances like ACs, WMs and DWs but only to some extent.
If there's any physical issue, they will deny warranty unless it's opened in front of/by the Sony guy.
Plus need to wall mount.
There is no such thing as warranty will be denied unless its opened by the installation guy.
I installed the Dishwasher, washing machine myself. This is just a tv, if you already have a wall mount installed no need to wait for the sony guys.