The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Today’s shopping
02562A4F-F53A-4435-ADD1-75621BD2F24D.jpeg

Was thinking of going for PTB - 19 as dealer offered very good price, later he said no stock and new one will be around 1.3k so went with this instead.

Today’s shopping
View attachment 99571
Was thinking of going for PTB - 19 as dealer offered very good price, later he said no stock and new one will be around 1.3k so went with this instead.
I wanted to buy this one, but settled for 19 inches one, it was available on amazon for 2200 and 19inch one for 1250, after placing all my DIY tools inside now I feel I should've gone for 22 inches as there is no space left. how much did you pay for this, if you don't mind me asking, also from where did you buy this.

I wanted to buy this one, but settled for 19 inches one, it was available on amazon for 2200 and 19inch one for 1250, after placing all my DIY tools inside now I feel I should've gone for 22 inches as there is no space left. how much did you pay for this, if you don't mind me asking, also from where did you buy this.
yea I was also thinking of 19 one but then the dealer said have 16 size, I checked with the drill machine and it was not fitting. just went to other hardware shop and got a quote of 2k so go it ;) lots of space and even the big screwdriver I am having at home fits well in the organizer.

Back