The "Everyday" show-off thread !

It's a new day !!! Corsair !!!

Attachments

• 20210303_171751.jpg
    20210303_171751.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 256
Cabinet: ANT Esports ICE-400TG with RGB controller.
Are you happy with this cabinet?

I am bored of my Cooler Master Elite 430 cabinet and want to change. I am planning to buy ANT Esports ICE-400TG.

I am not into gaming just routine office work, browsing etc. Can you (or someone else) suggest any other options (at a lesser price) with similar looks (front RGB fans)?

I am bored of my Cooler Master Elite 430 cabinet and want to change. I am planning to buy ANT Esports ICE-400TG.

I am not into gaming just routine office work, browsing etc. Can you (or someone else) suggest any other options (at a lesser price) with similar looks (front RGB fans)?
Chiptronex HX1000 is good. 3 RGB fans in front, 1 simple fan at back, tempered side glass and raised feet. Magnetic filters on top and bottom. I have used and it has good air flow.

Last edited:

Lian Li lancool 215 if budget permits.

Last edited:
Nice. I run 16-55KM depending upon my training schedule and I personally prefer flat shoes where I can feel my feet & ground more. But in rough, uneven terrain while hiking you need good shoes like this with grip.

Nice. I run 16-55KM depending upon my training schedule and I personally prefer flat shoes where I can feel my feet & ground more. But in rough, uneven terrain while hiking you need good shoes like this with grip.
i dont run. tried a little bit but i got knee pains. but I do hike a lot and the previous hokas were little softer and did not provide enough stability so I used them for mostly daily walks and regular use. still a big fan of hoka.
btw, please do post your tracks to fitness thread :)

Last edited:
Small updates to the sandybridge PC, Coolermaster 850W replaced with a RM450 and all fans replaced with Deepcool blue LED ones

EultzTt.jpg

The GPU will be taking a trip to the oosa so its back to integrated graphics for a while now
Is that the RM450 you picked up the other day ?

Back