The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Arrived yesterday. Now waiting for the Gigabyte C246-WU4 to arrive.

20210926_104539.jpg

Last edited:
Silverstone is officially available in India? I was planning to build an ITX system using their ML08. But ST wasn’t available in India that time.

Some serious excavation is going on. I need to rearrange decor/tweak/mod to avoid this.

IMG_20210929_220318.jpg
IMG_20210929_220333.jpg
IMG_20210929_220343.jpg
IMG_20210929_220451.jpg

If I'm not mistaken you built this right, and it'll still costs that much?
I did and it cost me a lot more than 25/30k. The gravel is 3/4" thick and is around Rs. 4500 for example. It is pure coral, raises PH which cichlids love. Building one can cost more in the long run, I am a DIY guy so wanted to all with my bare hands lol. This whole project took around 4/5 months with HUGE/CRAZY/STEEP learning curves for me. So I ended up spending more than what was required in order to kind of gain a lot of knowledge of fish/water keeping in a very short time I would say. If you are interested I can get you a quote if you are in NCR. It could be less and will look a lot like this one but will have a conventional filter. This hobby has 90% dropout % 'coz most people do it all wrong. You can build one too but it may not look that good/you'll have to build the top too, you can skip that and go rimless but then the glass needs to be thick = more cost. Lots of tweaks/changes can be done to keep cost low. I just came up with an approximate price.

Last edited:
Back