_pappu_ said:
Naw, mocking you is fun :)

11012010062.jpg

courtesy mediahome.in , THANKS :hap2:

Nice now put up a review of the same :)

This Arrived Yesterday---Corsair DDR2 800Mhz Laptop Ram From Lynx-India
COST::::Rs.2350+Shipping+Taxes=Rs.2537

First 2010 Purchase in Watches :) FOSSIL DECKER BLACK CHRONO

Hey all.. was always waiting for this watch to come.. As u people must have known my madness for watches.. but.. it will stop now.. as lot of watches has been purchase recently.. but now.. its needs to stop.. so this would be last one :eek:hyeah: until something cool arrives. This is the latest model in fossil Decker and rubber straps are in fashion so wanted to get this.. Got this thru amazon and very cheap rate for 4.8k :) and over here i guess its for 7.5k still really nice almost 2500 less and comes with 2 years international warranty :) This watch really loooks killah and perfect for daily wear would go cool on casual wears ...price wise really good :).. have a look at it..

ogji9s.jpg

s3d2jl.jpg

2dirkao.jpg

2usube9.jpg

n6x182.jpg

esp7hz.jpg

Re: First 2010 Purchase in Watches :) FOSSIL DECKER BLACK CHRONO

Nice looking watch. I bought a watch recently as well (after close to ten years of not wearing a watch at all) and it was a Fossil. They have some great designs.

Mann you will never stop :p Congratulations for the new watch :)

Don't you think the dial looks big on your wrist ?

For the love of god man! WIll the buying spree never end!

Awesome watch.

H_D said:
Mann you will never stop :p Congratulations for the new watch :)

Don't you think the dial looks big on your wrist ?

are no yaar 44mm diameter.. m all watches same diameter.. perfect man ..doenst look big at all..

well.. i really dunno the damages.. but must be around 12 - 13k approx.. neither do i know the place.. I didn't ask.. :ashamed:

Back