The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got a pair of vintage 1989 Kenwood S-922 (3-way) speakers for my stereo (music only) setup at home:
Wow! Nice setup! Mind sharing all the details of the hardware you are actually using among all that tech in the pics? Or is all of that being used?

I can’t even play music at a full on 15 watt speaker. You playing on them! I am jealous:p
Exact same feeling. I am dragging on with Echo Dot as main computer speaker. :D
It's better to not have audio gear than to have it and be forced to use it at low volume. I can't play a movie in my Atmos setup without disturbing everyone around me. :banghead:

Wow! Nice setup! Mind sharing all the details of the hardware you are actually using among all that tech in the pics? Or is all of that being used?

It's better to not have audio gear than to have it and be forced to use it at low volume. I can't play a movie in my Atmos setup without disturbing everyone around me. :banghead:
I am sitting with JBL4312 pair and Yamaha CA2020, but using a earphones. :arghh::banghead:

Thanks so much folks for all the lovely comments... had fun reading through all of them! :D

@buzz88: Here is a breakup of my setups my friend:
Stereo 1: Wharfedale Linton Heritage | Audiolab 6000A | Audiolab 6000CDT - PRIMARY (Not in photograph as that's in a different room)
Stereo 2: Mission LX-3 MKII | Marantz PM6006 | Khadas Tone Board | Mi Notebook Ultra | JRiver MC
Stereo 3: Kenwood S-922 (3-way) | Auris BluMe HD | Fosi Audio TDA 7498E or Marantz PM5005 | iPad
Stereo 4: Edifier S1000DB | Fiio E10K
Tuners: Norge T300MKII | Sony ST-JX661
Tape Decks: Yamaha KX-W321 | Philips HiFi Sound Project N2537
RetroFi: Sony MHC-2750 Deck

Speakers not being used currently: Dali Zensor 3, Micca RB42, Polk RTi A7.

@ibose: My listening is usually during the night so I turn on the AC and listen to music (if I'm not gaming that is). Sound seepage through the house walls and the closed window is less but on days it's cool and I keep the window in my room open it does get tricky! No other option but to listen at lower volume levels then... so as not to wake the neighbors and the lady next door in particular ;)

I'm one of those kids that started with a 2nd hand boombox and then much later bought a Sony Hi-Fi deck when I could afford one. I'm sure some of you here will remember having a music deck at home back in the 1990's.

I still have mine from 1992:

IMG_20220504_121216.jpg

:)

IMG_20220611_134551-01_PerfectlyClear.jpg

Samsung Dex (Desktop Enviroment) on the Note 10+ that I purchased from @Beep! The phone is sitting on a new-in-box Dex Pad that was purchased from https://sohamretails.com/ and paired with a Asus Transformer Keyboard/Trackpad dock that I modded to remove the dock connector and soldered in a USB cable.

I originally intended on replacing the display of this phone at a later date but this setup works so well (and is technically inline with the 'no computers in the bedroom' rule I have) that instead I'll keep it for light computing and monitoring.

Back