The "Everyday" show-off thread !

20220927_172054.jpg

I need to buy too waiting for it to show up at local store.

This time had ordered the phones and watch from apple India online store on the launch day, Dealers here are asking 5/10k premium on phones or 2 years on-site go insurance. I would say order it from apple India website waiting period is 3/4 weeks.

Source & damages please?

( TE is love! Only here I find people I would share my interests with)
Congratulations
Mmmm. I live in the usa. Bought it at bestbuy. Anyways, few revelations since i got this. Many espresso influencers talks as if spending over 500usd for a grinder is nothing. Total scam and social engineering. This one was for 200 usd. Conical burrs are not bad compared to flat burrs. Actually they can be rotated at much slower speeds thus not heating up while grinding.
Originally when i got this grinder it wasn’t grinding very fine. I was a little disappointed to be honest, but youtube helped me again. The inner burr can be adjusted and from factory it was set to 6. I moved it to 1 and now it really grinds fine. Extremely fine.

The dosing on this can be adjusted very precisely using the grinder timer which increments in 0.2 seconds. You weigh once and set time timer and you get same weight every time.

I clean it out every time I change the beans which is about a lb packet. And very easy to clean.

Now only problem i have is that I have to slap it every time i grind. Like we used to slap tv in olden days. Otherwise the beans get stuck and wont drop into the grinder.

Bottom line: excellent grinder and best value for money. Precise dosing but you cant single dose and keep changing beans. (I have hand grinder if i want to change beans for single coffee.) very smart too. Lot of sensors like sensor for hopper, rotary encoder for grind setting, timer etc… very well designed UX.

Getting ready for the PS5!!
I over extended my budget on TV and this OLED, PS5 will have to wait now.
Would love to share some pictures if you guys would want to share some cable management or general aesthetics advice. :)
The key is to hide all the cables if possible, if can't hide then arrange them in a manner that they look aesthetically pleasing.

Here's my setup pic before I sold it, you can get ideas from it if you like it.

Post in thread 'The "Everyday" show-off thread !' https://techenclave.com/threads/the-everyday-show-off-thread.57621/post-2299919

I over extended my budget on TV and this OLED, PS5 will have to wait now.

The key is to hide all the cables if possible, if can't hide then arrange them in a manner that they look aesthetically pleasing.

Here's my setup pic before I sold it, you can get ideas from it if you like it.

Post in thread 'The "Everyday" show-off thread !' https://techenclave.com/threads/the-everyday-show-off-thread.57621/post-2299919
Everyone is losing their minds over the paint XD
My setup deserves more attention from myself before it is ready to be shared with the outer world
A PS5 with your gorgeous OLED will look phenomenal!

Getting ready for the PS5!!
View attachment 147110
My first purchase worthy of showing off!
The desk is an absolute mess. Would love to share some pictures if you guys would want to share some cable management or general aesthetics advice. :)
Under table raceways, Velcro straps, cable organiser box. There are lot of ways to keep it clean. Post full picture of under desk and entire desk. This is mine after some hard work. Waiting for cable raceways to organise it further.

Attachments

• 0C9B9B04-9DB5-45B9-B07F-066C8646A19E.jpeg
    0C9B9B04-9DB5-45B9-B07F-066C8646A19E.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 0541780E-83EC-400B-B5B3-E9102B2A343A.jpeg
    0541780E-83EC-400B-B5B3-E9102B2A343A.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 116
  • C760D535-5F40-4CEC-B179-FBEDE2A1B8C0.jpeg
    C760D535-5F40-4CEC-B179-FBEDE2A1B8C0.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 146
I have plenty of velcro strips and some of those adhesive cable routing pins at my disposal. The only cable (for now) that I move around between my laptop and my PC is the monitor's USB upstream cable (I have attached my keyboard and mouse to it). The keyboard's and mouse's wires are difficult to hide. Also, the cable for my headphones will always be on the desk.
I could definitely make the underside of the table cleaner by routing the cables with the help of these adhesive pins.

Attachments

• IMG_20220928_102234.jpg
    IMG_20220928_102234.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20220928_102240.jpg
    IMG_20220928_102240.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20220928_102249.jpg
    IMG_20220928_102249.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 117
I have plenty of velcro strips and some of those adhesive cable routing pins at my disposal. The only cable (for now) that I move around between my laptop and my PC is the monitor's USB upstream cable (I have attached my keyboard and mouse to it). The keyboard's and mouse's wires are difficult to hide. Also, the cable for my headphones will always be on the desk.
I could definitely make the underside of the table cleaner by routing the cables with the help of these adhesive pins.
Which table is that and where did you get it from?

your setup was amazing... im also looking for some inspiration to revamp my work/computer room, right now its look more like a store room, in one desk a dead computer opened , and in other desk a relocated mac is wanted to settle down.. full room is messed up, wires everywhere... :(
My first purchase worthy of showing off!
showoff request rejected
price tag not found.

( which model and price? )

Back