The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got this instead:

You can call at 1800-11-9393 (free from MTNL/BSNL) & 1800-200-5789(Free from Reliance) & lodge your compliant.

The call centre guys will brief you on the process for the replacement. Please keep your Srl # of the drive handy, when you call.
Else, you can also mail at wdexpress.india@wdc.com with the drive details & your phone #.
With Warm Regards,

Sachin Sardana

Finally got some protection for the nexus.

This is some company making these new semiflexible casings for phones. I was skeptical, so ordered this as well as usual thin rubber completely flexible sleeve as well.

Got this today and to be honest, I am quiet pleased by it. Its perfect actually. Fit is perfect, feels nice in hand. Has perfect grip, not too less, not too much. So it grips perfectly and also is not pita while removing from pant pocket like those rubberized sleeves.

Pattern on the back looks much better in person than I expected.

free image host

Shripad said:
Finally got some protection for the nexus.

This is some company making these new semiflexible casings for phones. I was skeptical, so ordered this as well as usual thin rubber completely flexible sleeve as well.

Got this today and to be honest, I am quiet pleased by it. Its perfect actually. Fit is perfect, feels nice in hand. Has perfect grip, not too less, not too much. So it grips perfectly and also is not pita while removing from pant pocket like those rubberized sleeves.

Pattern on the back looks much better in person than I expected.

Where did you source this from?

Need one for my omnia hd, I'm sick of the silicon jacket, so thick

PS - look'ed at your pics more carefully, your thing look's quite similar to what I have, just that mine is frosted black. Its called CAPDASE Soft Jacket 2 Xpose

So, what do you think, would your thing be a worthy upgrade? How thick is our cover? Mine would be about ~1.5mm thick

This is something called as Crystal cases.

I have seen and used the soft cases like yours in pic above. But this is thinner, slightly more rigid than those soft cases.

The fit is as good as soft case. But as this is thinner, it does not look out of place.

[youtube]PBewYQ0eNlg[/youtube]

This is the seller on ebay : eBay My World - pawavenue

Been using NitroTech's whey protein for the past couple of months but decided to give another brand a try. Just received this 5lb jar of Gold Standard's pure whey for $40. Local market rates are around 3.5-4K.

DSC00118.jpg

The only gripe is the crappy Double Chocolate flavor.

Shripad said:
This is something called as Crystal cases.

I have seen and used the soft cases like yours in pic above. But this is thinner, slightly more rigid than those soft cases.

The fit is as good as soft case. But as this is thinner, it does not look out of place.

This is the seller on ebay : eBay My World - pawavenue

My case is almost identical(rigidness/thickness) to the one shown in the video. sigh, I dont think I'll be able to find a slimmer case

gforce said:
Been using NitroTech's whey protein for the past couple of months but decided to give another brand a try. Just received this 5lb jar of Gold Standard's pure whey for $40. Local market rates are around 3.5-4K.

DSC00118.jpg

The only gripe is the crappy Double Chocolate flavor.

Nice purchase man. Where u got it 4m. Ru in delhi?

got my soundmagic pl-11 yesterday and along with 5 sony ericsson connectors (thanks a lot guys-- Gmano and Mediahome.in-Anuj)

WD 1 Tb Green EARS and Sunbeam ccfls :)

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

was runnin outa space so got myself a 1 Tb green..

also wanted to buy red ccfls and prime had these available so bought it off at once.....i really like the outcome...its not too bright and doesnt light up the room :)

wd green ears 1 Tb 64 mb buffer == rs 4350

Sunbeam red ccfl pair == rs 450

frm prime abgb

Sennheiser HD555 !

sennsaaz.jpg

[quote name='sunny27']got my soundmagic pl-11 yesterday and along with 5 sony ericsson connectors (thanks a lot guys-- Gmano and Mediahome.in-Anuj)

Why 5 sony ericsson connectors?

^^5 coz gmano said i could buy 5 @ 25rs each or spend 50rs on one that made more sense also bcoz i have 3 sony phones--one cybershot and 2 walkman phones.

Back