The "Everyday" show-off thread !

These are the replacement sticks G.Skill sent me. New heatspreaders. :p

P1040040.JPG

FaH33m said:
The bike looks uber kewl ! :D @ Ritvik ,How are the M50s sounding ?

Copy paste from another post of mine .......... lazy!

I hear these need burn in, not much though, the change is apparently quite drastic after about 30 to 40 hours. But even out of the box you can tell that these give you quite an accurate/neutral representation . There's plenty of bass, but I hope it gets tighter with time. Brass/cymbals sound great. The cord feels a little sticky which I don't like. They fold away and store well for portability. Sound stage is average, but then they're CLOSED studio headphones.

They're built well and are very comfortable, I can keep them on for hours, there's a lot of padding around the ears but it does get a bit sweaty. They isolate sound well and sit firm without clamping themselves to your head. Great for the price, will probably keep them for a long time.

Expecting quite a change with burn in, I have the LD MK III coming soon and will amp them even though they don't need it :p (saving up for the HD650 but that doesn't mean I'll leave the amp sitting around).

@ viral thanks man

@ star - ipads on the buy list aswell!! soon bud! but this keeps me outa the house which that wouldnt!!! which is what i need more @ the moment!!

@ nuke!! yeah thanks alot bud!!! but im feeling sad i ordered this after seeing ur bike!! road bike in another 6 months hopefully :)

@ faheem! - thanks bro!

@ ritvik - nice impressions man.. hows the midrange??

toxicdrift said:
Got two of these today! yes the back and forth one, gift for gf and one for me.. total damages 30'000x2 = 60K

introducing the 2010 Orbea Tenere

28362430989030925550805.jpg
Looks cool but why these bicycles are so costly :p

haha thanks roxtin - cycles r expensive coz of the materials its made of.. its really light and also the parts that it has.. drive train etc plus obviously your paying for the brand name :)
thanks cyberjunkie! yea bro the 3 week wait was a long one but finally have them and sure are they a pleasure to ride on... do 15kms daily for now.. plan to increase that soon :)

Back