The "Everyday" show-off thread !

No, it Asus 1015px..

Yes buddy exactly, iam running Win7 Ultimate 32bit in it and good to see it works without any lag total RAM consumption is around 550-600mb not bad :)

Stupid question, but isn't it better to have the PC as the download rig, rather than laptop/notebook ?

^already have 2PCs dude amd and i5 based..But netbook seems to a save some spaces for me rather than assembling a small desktop..!!

I know it sound stupid, both of my desktop fitted with LED fans 5 each, its pain to sleep in the night hearing its sound and with those flashy LEDs :(

^already have 2PCs dude amd and i5 based..But netbook seems to a save some spaces for me rather than assembling a small desktop..!!

I know it sound stupid, both of my desktop fitted with LED fans 5 each, its pain to sleep in the night hearing its sound and with those flashy LEDs :(

Yeah, and i read lappys usually save power as well, nice setup :)

ganesh: Bro even I'm running the 32-bit flavor of Win7 but there is something I wanted to ask you. My Function (Fn) key for the screen's brightness adjustment doesn't seem to to do anything. I mean when I hold down the Fn key and hit the F6 or F7 keys (brightness adjustment keys) it just pops up a small slider menu but moving the slider up or down doesn't effect the brightness factor of the screen at all! Can you check and let me know if it's working on your model.

P.S. I'm sure I have all the necessary drivers installed for Win7 (32-bit).

The Pi is here...!! :)

23092012218.jpg
23092012219.jpg

Cost: 3.1K from element14, Arrived in 10 days... :)

purchased 500gb WD MY PASSPORT
20120919134530.jpg

purchased playstation move sharp shooter for playing killzone 3 & resistance 3 & more game will be coming to be played by this awesome move gun .
20120924111045.jpg

20120924111208.jpg

20120924114214.jpg

Damage caused 3400 Rs

Black_HawkYes its working fine for me !! Try installing all the driver that came with CD again buddy!! However Touch pad disable key Fn + F3 not working for me dont know why!!

Lozil Congrats, i remember element4 was selling at 2.7k is it including shippping and taxes?? plus its good to hear that you got it in 10days actually i thought of getting one myself too :)

:O thats one guess :p

Coz on the homepage of ABGB there was a promo few days back which displayed a similar card for 1500/- whose MRP on the product details page was more than 8000. :)
But still my guess could be wrong by a huge margin... as this card has a HDMI port and the one which I had seen had 2 DVI ports only.

Back