The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Guys, please refrain from quoting posts along with the snaps. Remove the snaps from the post or tag the member instead.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365050687.367425.jpg

Works excellent.
Happy with this small purchase.

@agantuk: No wifi. Use it only in 2G mode with around 45 mins to 1 hour call each day, and about 30 mins of gaming each day. Wifi I use very sparingly. I know the battery life will come down to at least a half of it if I use wifi, but still it is a huge improvement.

@Gannu New ROM. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@agantuk: No wifi. Use it only in 2G mode with around 45 mins to 1 hour call each day, and about 30 mins of gaming each day. Wifi I use very sparingly. I know the battery life will come down to at least a half of it if I use wifi, but still it is a huge improvement.

@Gannu New ROM. ;)

CM9 or CM10? Or is it CM10.1?
Glad to know you are still actively using this phone. I guess you are among the few left on this forum still chugging along with the Blade/XCD 35.

@eternoMind CM 10.1. Yeah.. I guess I am among the last few. But with the battery lasting as much as 3 days on a single charge for my use, I am sure I won't be jumping ships any time soon.
FM has also started working on this build. :)

Members, please bear one more OT post here.

@logistopath that's great to hear. My phone is still with me but my sister uses it now. The device was in mint condition anyways and since she took a liking to the 3.5" display form-factor, I decided against selling it. The screen on this one is still a beauty; far better than my Atrix.
I wanted to try CM10.1 but since my sis is an Android newb i didn't want her to be dumbfounded by some bug. This was around 4 months back when 10.1 was still not fit as a daily driver. So dumped CM10 on the phone and even though KonsTat is through with 4.1, Deamond is doing a good enough job of keeping the ROM almost bug-free. And yeah, i saw FM (effem) appear the last time i flashed an update zip a month or so ago but it was not working back then. Glad to know it is now.
Can we say then that CM10.1 can be used as a daily-driver on this phone? And is KonsTat regular with his updates? I would love to try that on.

Lastly, it's amazing to know how far this phone has come along since the time it was first released in early 2010. Launched with 2.1, it got official 2.2 and from then on, devs have done a great job. 5 iterations of Android !!

Something similarly revolutionary is also taking place in Atrix dev community. Moto denied this phone ICS (and the kernel source in the process), something that caused a lot of heartburn among users and devs alike. And lo behold, now there is a 4-5 member developer's group who have literally built a new kernel that should hopefully get us fully-functional ICS/JB with HWA and the likes. The kernel is being evaluated by a testing team after which a public beta version will be released.

I don't know how unique (or not) this feat is but the members are going gaga over this in XDA's Atrix forums. I thought of sharing this as both the Blade and the Atrix are fine examples of what passionate developers can do.

@eternoMind I am using the 06/03 build of Konstat's CM10.1 from here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/359832-devrom293-cyanogenmod-101-android-422/
Works like a gem. Haven;t encountered any issue until now. Had to install Effem apk to ensure that the FM worked without any problem. Since I was so satisfied with the build, I did not bother updating to the 24/03 or 29/03 builds. Of course, there are regular updates from Konstat.

For the first time in my life bought a sunglass. Yeah I don't like to wear any eye-gear or so..never. But this bright sunlight is getting brighter and brighter . So, lastly I have no other option to wear it as Direct Sunlight hurts my eyes.
Shop: Titan Eye+
Model: Fastrack Aviator Style Sunglass
Item Code: M083BK4F
Price: Rs. 1995/-

zAJDOp4.jpg

N3REqUV.jpg

s2oRGFw.jpg

pe8qD1m.jpg

Back