The "Everyday" show-off thread !

faa05006ccbc8b65ac715fd226086a54.jpg

38a03be0c8b49ef18a9741d9cc174421.jpg

A sober looking Citizen, very lightweight for daily wear.

A guy who used to work for JW in Sydney used to tell me that all the time. it seems its very hard to find in australia. but here in US it is available in almost every local store. Do you know why it is so rare?

It was discontinued in most markets, then it was reintroduced. And JW Black was always more popular. Here are a few interesting reads on the topic:
https://jason-scotchreviews.blogspot.in/2012/03/sad-day.html
https://jason-scotchreviews.blogspot.in/2010/04/night-with-johnnie-walker-green-label.html
https://jason-scotchreviews.blogspot.in/2015/04/finally-review-of-johnnie-walker-green.html

40k imported from Germany
Its 74k on amazon +50Rs shipping :) Good deal you've got there[DOUBLEPOST=1472529071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Received this after a long wait....

e070a727039dbff20334551e64b9d309.jpg
912d08d784afe96949e9a2897faf55ee.jpg
have permit to carry firearms? (assuming you live in India)[DOUBLEPOST=1472529153][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 66371 View attachment 66372 View attachment 66373 3 Litre Royal Salute.
The collection is finally complete :) (3/4.5litre bottles)
I'm a noob when It comes to alcohol so I have a noob question. Do people drink the alcohol or they just keep it for display?

Plz pm me location/store name /site..... Friend used to visit Germany frequently
Amazon.de
Its 74k on amazon +50Rs shipping :) Good deal you've got there[DOUBLEPOST=1472529071][/DOUBLEPOST]
have permit to carry firearms? (assuming you live in India)[DOUBLEPOST=1472529153][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm a noob when It comes to alcohol so I have a noob question. Do people drink the alcohol or they just keep it for display?
That's Amazon.in, I bought from Amazon.de - asked a friend to bring it on the way back .

Alternatively ; many of the sellers on Amazon Germany, UK and USA ship to India. You need to check it after clearing the browser cache. This Same receiver is being shipped to India at 12k more @ around 52k from Amazon Germany. You won't get warranty though, but its eligible for Amazon returns in 30days , you'll have to bear the shipping cost ; which may or may not be reimbursed by Amazon depending upon the seller & Your luck. Many a times Amazon gives a refund of import duty fees if its not levied; in which case You may get the same AVR at 45k shipped from Amazon Germany to your doorstep. Many sellers on Amazon India selling the imported stuff claiming only Sellers warranty!! Who knows they'll place order on your behalf to Amazon.de after you buy it on Amazon India??

Regarding Manfacturer warranty on AVR : its not as robust as in Mobiles etc, even the high end systems which cost a fortune doesn't carry proper warranty. Mostly they deny warranty stating the problem is due to Voltage fluctuations and I've had worst experience with them. So I hardly bother about the same. After you check the prices on Amazon India always check out on other Amazon regions too.

Back