The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Oh that is good. I never go outside for any office travel so cannot do this so I keep exploring different options.

Indian import duty are killing such hobbies. As an example, Spiderman art is nearly 22k in India, and i got it at Taipei today for 11.5k. Insane difference in pricing.
Amazon sales are sometimes good. 30-50% off.

Indian import duty are killing such hobbies. As an example, Spiderman art is nearly 22k in India, and i got it at Taipei today for 11.5k. Insane difference in pricing.
Amazon sales are sometimes good. 30-50% off.

Hence I am going towards replica route. Original ones, especially big ones are just not affordable. May get genuine sets next year in amazon sale but that too has a limit of how much I am willing to spend.

20231022_123404.jpg

Baught A6k 75 inch + Samsung b67e in BBD sale.

A6k 61k ncemi
B67e 20.5k ncemi

Completaly satisfied with purchase as of now.

S21 ultra no IP rating?
It does have IP68 rating. But that was useless. Less than 5 seconds in the pool, and it shut down immediately. Did not switch on the phone for over 3 days, and even after that there was no life. On the fourth day, the back panel came off by itself, and I could find that the battery was bulging. So I'm assuming that the bulged battery had caused the seal to be compromised, and water entered inside and caused some circuitry to conk off before the phone could shut down.

It’s been just 1.5 days with the iPhone 15, but I’m finding it pretty good. It is smooth and battery life seems to be good. The compact design of the 15 was another big draw. The camera is also good. It does feel a little restrictive in terms of customisation, but I can live with that. I’m confident I’ll be staying with this for a long time.

but i do get now why people buy it.. no stutters, excellent battery life, reliable, good camera.
Real
It’s been just 1.5 days with the iPhone 15, but I’m finding it pretty good. It is smooth and battery life seems to be good. The compact design of the 15 was another big draw. The camera is also good. It does feel a little restrictive in terms of customisation, but I can live with that. I’m confident I’ll be staying with this for a long time.
My friend lost his iPhone 15 within a week of purchase Xd
Not Real

Back