The Fitness Thread !

I started lifting like 8 months ago being 21 years old and 5'6" my weight was 53 and now am 65 of pure muscle mass. I don't really know if its a myth or reality but my trainer who is current Mr. Karnataka (Syed Siddiq) hooked me onto a diet plan and supplements which did miracle to me when consumed ASAP after workout. Pre-Workout? Helps you lift more. I basically have my pre-workout meal 30-45 mins before workout which consists of boiled sweet potatoes, egg whites and creatine.
High glycemic index fast absorbing carbs + proteins + creatine=explosive workouts = good combo = just don't listen to his next advice = steroids :p

I was all set to try the ones he uses but totally out of my budget so all natural and moreover the maintenance is real hard.
Out of your budget? Steroids are cheap. You can do a 2 month cycle for just under 5k. I am convinced he is pitching in that for you for 5 times the cost.
Decadurabolin (Nandrolone decanoate) 100 mg Rs. 215. However with the cost of diet (depending on what you eat) total cycle cost can go above 15k for two months. He will try to brain wash you strong, rest assured if you budge in don't pay 10 times price for everything. Obviously my advice would be to train naturally. BTW maintenance is not that hard, hard part once you do steroids is working out without roids knowing that you can never get big/strong fast like you did on steroids. There are many other negatives of steroid use. Stay natural.[DOUBLEPOST=1395143404][/DOUBLEPOST]
People who take all those supplements, please watch the documentry by BBC.
"The Man whose Arms Exploded"
There was one more documentry which I forgot.
Bigger Stronger Faster.

Out of your budget? Steroids are cheap. You can do a 2 month cycle for just under 5k. I am convinced he is pitching in that for you for 5 times the cost.
Decadurabolin (Nandrolone decanoate) 100 mg Rs. 215. However with the cost of diet (depending on what you eat) total cycle cost can go above 15k for two months. He will try to brain wash you strong, rest assured if you budge in don't pay 10 times price for everything. Obviously my advice would be to train naturally. BTW maintenance is not that hard, hard part once you do steroids is working out without roids knowing that you can never get big/strong fast like you did on steroids. There are many other negatives of steroid use. Stay natural.[DOUBLEPOST=1395143404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bigger Stronger Faster.
Deca is known to cause erectile dysfunction as it is not Testosterone derived drug which is why most of the professionals I workout with don't recommend or use it. Cheap? yes but its very hard to get them through pharmacy specially with fake drugs around. 3 months cycle of HCG, Dianabol and testo along with proper PCT costs around 25-30k. Most of the genuine steroids that are available in India are from Thailand the production cost is very cheap since they are illegal and smuggled thus the high prices.

That's not due to supplements. He injected Synthol its an oil like substance which is injected between the muscles to swell them up.
I was not talking specific. I was talking general about the harmful supplements used.
There was one more documentary whose name i am unable to recall. I think it had these wrestling guys and about a guy who got inspired by Hulk Hogan and WWF wrestlers.

Bigger Stronger Faster.
One more thing about steroid use is that the guys on juice would appear big, but they wont be as strong as they look.

Erectile dysfunction is temporary, deca is one of the safest anabolic steroid ever. My next door chemist stocks them, I was not talking about HCG, D-Bol and PCTs. The "pinkies" from Thailand you talking about are also cheap, you just need to find a better source. You will obviously get inflated price if you ask you coach or your professionals.
Deca is known to cause erectile dysfunction as it is not Testosterone derived drug which is why most of the professionals I workout with don't recommend or use it. Cheap? yes but its very hard to get them through pharmacy specially with fake drugs around. 3 months cycle of HCG, Dianabol and testo along with proper PCT costs around 25-30k. Most of the genuine steroids that are available in India are from Thailand the production cost is very cheap since they are illegal and smuggled thus the high prices.

I was not talking specific. I was talking general about the harmful supplements used.
There was one more documentary whose name i am unable to recall. I think it had these wrestling guys and about a guy who got inspired by Hulk Hogan and WWF wrestlers.
True that. I believe nothing is harmful unless if you do it right and in controlled manner. What happens with most of them is they get addicted to strength when they are on pro-hormones, during off season they loose all the strength they had gained hence they keep pushing themselves injecting everything out there eventually ruining their health.

Erectile dysfunction is temporary, deca is one of the safest anabolic steroid ever. My next door chemist stocks them, I was not talking about HCG, D-Bol and PCTs. The "pinkies" from Thailand you talking about are also cheap, you just need to find a better source. You will obviously get inflated price if you ask you coach or your professionals.
D-Bol costs 9 bucks a tablet here in Bangalore. Safest? Yes it does save you from going bald as its not androgenic compared to other drugs. About the pricing I guess you are right as he is the only source I know.

True that. I believe nothing is harmful unless if you do it right and in controlled manner. What happens with most of them is they get addicted to strength when they are on pro-hormones, during off season they loose all the strength they had gained hence they keep pushing themselves injecting everything out there eventually ruining their health.
Yep.

D-Bol costs 9 bucks a tablet here in Bangalore. Safest? Yes if does save you from going bald as its not androgenic compared to other drugs. About the pricing I guess you are right as he is the only source I know.
Yes, it is not the safest but is still very safe. Anavar I guess has highest post cycle retain benefits. You will be able to retains most of the gains you make on it. But it is expensive and safe too, even though the gains are not as high as others it is a very sought after drug.

Yes, it is not the safest but is still very safe. Anavar I guess has highest post cycle retain benefits. You will be able to retains most of the gains you make on it. But it is expensive and safe too, even though the gains are not as high as others it is a very sought after drug.
Anavar helps to gain lean muscle mass and pop those veins but without proper diet one cannot see much gains as muscle requires protein and BCAAs to grow and repair whereas other oral drugs like Anabol and Dianabol give you good results and enormous strength in less time but you loose most of the gains when you're off it and are harsh on liver.

One more thing about steroid use is that the guys on juice would appear big, but they wont be as strong as they look.
No, they will definitely be stronger than someone who trains naturally. I think you're comparing bodybuilders and powerlifters, which gives rise to the confusion. A powerlifter who does roids will definitely be stronger than one who doesn't. Of course, taking into consideration equal hard work in training, enough nutrition, and other body parameters. There's a reason why they're banned from sports.

Back