The Fitness Thread !

It all depends on what you are looking forward to do with it and different resistance tubes come with different capacities. I use it to pump before going out.

I feel its overpriced this might help http://www.healthkart.com/sports-n-...uipment/resistance-bands?navKey=SCT-SPT-ST-RB

Workouts you could do with it at home http://www.band-exercises.net/exercises/index.html

Last edited:
Probably a waste of money. Getting a Pull up bar fixed on your terrace if it has a tall inner wall(NOT AN OUTER WALL) will be a better idea. Or the door attachment if you're okay with it. Use a small stool for one leg and climb if you can't do a full pullup. Video on Youtube.

Anavar helps to gain lean muscle mass and pop those veins but without proper diet one cannot see much gains as muscle requires protein and BCAAs to grow and repair whereas other oral drugs like Anabol and Dianabol give you good results and enormous strength in less time but you loose most of the gains when you're off it and are harsh on liver.
Oxymetholone (Anabol, also called "magic pills") is the strongest anabolic steroid ever! Both Anabol & D-Bols are androgenic, u can go bald/acne/man boobs. Results are dramatic but most of the gains are lost quickly even with PCTs. BTW I was wondering why we are discussing all this? :p

Last edited:
Oxymetholone (Anabol, also called "magic pills") is the strongest anabolic steroid ever! Both Anabol & D-Bols are androgenic, u can go bald/acne/man boobs. Results are dramatic but gains are lost quickly even with PCTs. BTW I was wondering why we are discussing all this? :p
Because we're all geeks here :D

No, they will definitely be stronger than someone who trains naturally. I think you're comparing bodybuilders and powerlifters, which gives rise to the confusion. A powerlifter who does roids will definitely be stronger than one who doesn't. Of course, taking into consideration equal hard work in training, enough nutrition, and other body parameters. There's a reason why they're banned from sports.
and genetics as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1395187867][/DOUBLEPOST]
Almost all forms is resistance training. You train against a resistance of different types.
Cut a cycle tube and use them instead. Rs. 10 for old ones lying with a cycle repair guy.

No, they will definitely be stronger than someone who trains naturally. I think you're comparing bodybuilders and powerlifters, which gives rise to the confusion. A powerlifter who does roids will definitely be stronger than one who doesn't. Of course, taking into consideration equal hard work in training, enough nutrition, and other body parameters. There's a reason why they're banned from sports.
Yes I was comparing bodybuilders and powerlifters. Few decades back there was not much difference between bodybuilders and powerlifters. They used to perform the same lifts.
You said right about the powerlifter on roids being more stronger than someone who trains naturally.
If you look at the Strongman competion, I think all of them are on roids and are seriously strong. Strongman Competition are not drug testedI believe.

Also the heavy weight Power lifters eat like crazy and hence lot of them are fat. But beneath the fat there is awesome definition. I have seen some heavyweight powerlifters who after proper diet look so ripped.
One more thing to note is that Bodybuilders are the weakest during the actual contest due to too much dieting, training, dehydration and weight cutting.[DOUBLEPOST=1395201837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably a waste of money. Getting a Pull up bar fixed on your terrace if it has a tall inner wall(NOT AN OUTER WALL) will be a better idea. Or the door attachment if you're okay with it. Use a small stool for one leg and climb if you can't do a full pullup. Video on Youtube.
I got the one that can be fixed between door frames. Its pretty sturdy and can carry my full bodyweight of 70+ kgs. It has served me since more than 1 year now.

Last edited:
Everything is resistance training. If you are looking at Training without weights then you can start with bodyweight training and some conditioning like sprints/stair climbing.
It helps you as you would not be investing much and would make you disciplined and habitual and stronger.
In case one doesnt have the discipline to continue, he would be saving the amount on weights.
Check out convict conditioning.

Oxymetholone (Anabol, also called "magic pills") is the strongest anabolic steroid ever! Both Anabol & D-Bols are androgenic, u can go bald/acne/man boobs. Results are dramatic but most of the gains are lost quickly even with PCTs. BTW I was wondering why we are discussing all this? :p
Anabol = 5mg. Dianabol = 10mg (Blue Hearts). I have done Dianabol only cycle for a month(Which most of the people won't really recommend or think its useless as you loose most of the gains). Experienced rage and amazing power but once I was off it lost most of it and experienced hair fall(Bad genes). My trainer takes it for breakfast, lunch and dinner but haven't lost any hair, Genes play a crucial part when it comes to pro-hormones. Deca and Anavar cycles are the safest and good quality gains at cost of temporary loss of manhood.

So you already tried it :O I took Stanazolol for 45 days in 2004 (low dosages) just to see what happens. I gained good strength in record time doing sissy exercises like barbell curls and tricep extensions and no damn diet. I never got carried away, never felt like doing it again. I tried Hydroxycut in 2010, after doing squats for 30 days I felt no need to take it anymore.
Anabol = 5mg. Dianabol = 10mg (Blue Hearts). I have done Dianabol only cycle for a month(Which most of the people won't really recommend or think its useless as you loose most of the gains). Experienced rage and amazing power but once I was off it lost most of it and experienced hair fall(Bad genes). My trainer takes it for breakfast, lunch and dinner but haven't lost any hair, Genes play a crucial part when it comes to pro-hormones. Deca and Anavar cycles are the safest and good quality gains at cost of temporary loss of manhood.

Some really great info here if you have a home Gym or into DIY or workingout on a budget -> http://homemadestrength.blogspot.in/p/project-index.html[DOUBLEPOST=1395396494][/DOUBLEPOST]Thinking of beginning with this-> http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

Substituting most of the barbell exercises with Dumbbell alternatives. Hope that wont take away much gains.
Info on fractional plates will be useful for me.

Hey guys, is it unhealthy to workout at Night? I am basically wasting time binge watching from 11-2 and would like to utilize that in some strength training basically.

Hey guys, is it unhealthy to workout at Night? I am basically wasting time binge watching from 11-2 and would like to utilize that in some strength training basically.
Eat, Workout hard after sometime, take an after workout shake, and sleep. Its almost perfect. I myself have done it way too many times. All you need is an hour between working out and sleeping to get something in your stomach.

Thank u guys for the clarification. What would you recommend as a starter regimen for strength training. Only natural exercises. I dont have any equipment.

Thank u guys for the clarification. What would you recommend as a starter regimen for strength training. Only natural exercises. I dont have any equipment.

You mean working out from home? If you are not willing to use any equipment at all , body weight exercises is what you can look into. Pull Ups / Chin Ups / Push Ups / Dips between chairs / Body weight Squats(Wear a bag with books in it for added weight) / Lunges / ABS / Core exercises . Do some yoga too , so many people underestimate yoga and think it's only for girls, they are so wrong. Gradually increase the sets / reps to increase intensity , this is a good start if you've never worked out.

Back