The Fitness Thread !

Apart from Diet & Whey which supplements are recommended ?? I'm talking about various types of tablets viz fish-oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamins, BCAA, B12, evion, celin, Codliveroil etc...

Today I got up a bit late and went on an empty stomach and nearly fainted. Funniest feeling ever - all of a sudden my ears started ringing, everything started to go dark, head started spinning and started to loose muscle control. Fortunately the guys at the gym got a hold of me and made me lie down for a while. Feeling fine I got up and got an earful.

At first I was reminded of the older COD games (when a grenade used to explode near our character) and found it funny trying hard to regain control. Then I was scared $hitless thinking it was a stroke. I won't repeat this anytime soon.

Today I got up a bit late and went on an empty stomach and nearly fainted. Funniest feeling ever - all of a sudden my ears started ringing, everything started to go dark, head started spinning and started to loose muscle control. Fortunately the guys at the gym got a hold of me and made me lie down for a while. Feeling fine I got up and got an earful.

At first I was reminded of the older COD games (when a grenade used to explode near our character) and found it funny trying hard to regain control. Then I was scared $hitless thinking it was a stroke. I won't repeat this anytime soon.
DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF!
unless you're looking for trouble.

Please drink water and hydrate yourself. Have seen this happening before.

Apart from Diet & Whey which supplements are recommended ?? I'm talking about various types of tablets viz fish-oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamins, BCAA, B12, evion, celin, Codliveroil etc...
Vitamins yes! BCAAs? I use Universal Amino 1900, 1 first thing in the morning 1 after lunch 1 with preworkout meal 2 postworkout and 1 before sleeping. Evion 400 and bcomplex after dinner! It all depends on your goal.

Can anyone please recommend me a vfm whey protein, also what do you guys think about creatine? I tried it once and felt dehydrated all day.

Happened to me on my first day at gym, i was on a empty stomach as well. It was a horrible feeling.

Can anyone please recommend me a vfm whey protein, also what do you guys think about creatine? I tried it once and felt dehydrated all day.

Happened to me on my first day at gym, i was on a empty stomach as well. It was a horrible feeling.
Creatine is great been using it since last 6 months. Drink lots of water when on creatine. 5 grams of creatine + 15 grams of glucose = dynamic outburst of energy

Is creatine recommended considering it leads to kidney stones?
Drink 5~8 liters of water and periodic blood work. If you've had kidney issues in the past then you should probably avoid if not its safe that's all I can say. I know people who have been using it since years and no kidney issues or sides.

Yes its a SS variant, but very popular. And has loads of volume. But people report the gains are awesome too for most who are less than 2 years into body building.

Sweet...do update us on your progress.

From the looks of it, it's like Stronglifts 5x5 with some more cute stuff thrown in. Should kick your ass pretty hard. Good luck

Back