The good things in life :)

Multiple things over the past one month. Some really small, some huge. Buying tit bits from ebay is becoming an obsession now, and believe you me, it drains all my pocket money :p

Here goes:-
1) Toshiba Full HD 1080, 46" LCD tv for the folks :)

2) My very own customised Entourage mug from Myntra and the most recent book, When Giants Walked The Earth, biography of my favourite band, Led Zeplin. Nothing makes coffee any better ! Have a tattoo of one of their symbols on my neck :D (The celtic knot)

3)The X mini Max 2 speakers- Amazing sound ! And a must have for a portable set up ! Unfortunately had to let them go , now with anubhav.

4)The I ball LED usb light- For times when it's 2 am , im on msn with my girl, and I realise , Oh well, Inspirons dont have a backlit keyboard :p

5) The place where Gregory House and Vincent Chase will live together with Joey and Chandler :p

The 1 TB Seagate, Freeagent Go Flex 2.5" Hard Drive and a case logic pouch to protect the same :)

6) My brother from another mother :eek:hyeah: . While I got new stuff, I thought he deserves a gift too. Gifted him my STAR WARS COFFEE tee shirt :p Bought from the Thigh-land :bleh:

+1 for that gift for ur brother :) btw if ur an entourage fan my cousin sister manages that show in US for HBO. let me know if u want any entourage goodies ill ask her

khanvis2009 said:
+1 for that gift for ur brother :) btw if ur an entourage fan my cousin sister manages that show in US for HBO. let me know if u want any entourage goodies ill ask her
You are NOT serious right ?! Dude thats frigging insane !! I love that show, I mean some characters really know how to act ! I'd be glad to get anything man :)

The rest of you, thank you so much !
For the questions, My dad got the Toshiba straight from the factory, theyre one of his clients, so while it retails for about 70k at Vijay sakes, he got it for 57k only.
For my brother, his name is Amigo. (Spanish for friend)
The case logic pouch was bought from a mmeber here on TE only, i thingk 3-400 bucks, retails for about 6-7 hundred. It was godd as brand new when I got it. Has two pockets, one for the drive, one for the cable.

It does what its supposed to, well enough. There are alota cheaper option though but then I decided to go for something of better quality so iball.
Also. does On the dark side of the moon have anything to do with kryptonite ?

Congrats Dude

Dog looks good :D

BTW how is the LCD ? Is it good?

Please compare it with the Samsung 46C530 or so so that i get an idea..

Hahaha some real neat stuff there..Hands itching to order the Entourage coffee mug .Is the free mug offer still on :O ?

Back