The good things in life :)

crossbow said:
Thinking of buying that LED lights. How much did it cost you?
mostly buying from here
what does that supposed to mean ??
Umm, the line appears in the song called, kryptonite :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

teja92 said:
Congrats Dude
Dog looks good :D
BTW how is the LCD ? Is it good?
Please compare it with the Samsung 46C530 or so so that i get an idea..
The thing his, the only reason we chose toshiba over smasung was cause of the price we were getting. Also since it was for my parents room, they arent going to watch blue rays or play the PS 3. It is only for watching matches and and an hour by mom. SO the primary source would only be tata sky/airtel dth. I believe both TVs are full Hd, and this has all the functions, 3 hdmi ports/usb et all. So I dint quite see any reason to buy a better brand when there wasnt any oticeable difference in both of them while watching the usual dish channels, colours/star plus. Hence we chose this. Its full hd , how bad can it be anyway so yea. Till now I enjoy watching National Geographic and Vh1 on it. Pretty neat. The option was a Samsung 40 LCD or 46 toshiba LCD. Hence went for bigger the better, and no regrets !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
Hahaha some real neat stuff there..Hands itching to order the Entourage coffee mug .Is the free mug offer still on :O ?
I guess, I made a new account at myntra and they gave me the offer, did not have to use the khojguru coupon. At 50 bucks, shipped via bludart, it is a steal :D

^ I know I got myself one with all my fav trance artists artwork , one of F.R.I.E.N.D.S for to gift best friend and one with Man Utd artwork for another friend :p

Back