(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity how much should I sell for BenQ GW2760S Hope price are not too lucrative and I scummed to my temptation for these new monitors lol

What should be the price for an almost new Asus Cerberus 1050 ti, used for 2-3 months only, never mined
Brand new one costs 15k. If it's used and has over 2 years of warranty then around 10-12k max.
I say 10-12k max because it's almost new. And I don't think they will find a better option in the market anyway.

Last edited:
you guys, how much % more am i looking at, when i make payment on amazon.com? 3/5% for conversion to usd & 2/5% for international transaction? overall i am looking at 6-10% ?

is there chance of bank blocking payment for 1.5/2L upwards when i pay using debit card.
AFAIK Amazon also offer currency conversion so you can pay with your local currency (so no forex markup fee charged by card) but their forex rates are usually bad.

What should be the price for an almost new Asus Cerberus 1050 ti, used for 2-3 months only, never mined
Ideally 6k, Q2, 2021 - 9k
Brand new one costs 15k. If it's used and has over 2 years of warranty then around 10-12k max.
I say 10-12k max because it's almost new. And I don't think they will find a better option in the market anyway.
I don't agree, gtx 1650 was sold on this forum for 10k, this shouldn't cost more

I don't agree, gtx 1650 was sold on this forum for 10k, this shouldn't cost more
+1

Sellers should price the product depending on the MRP they bought for and remaining warranty. If they had bought the card last year for 15K, they shouldn't get greedy and expect 15K for the card because the current market situation is beyond control.

Lol whether you agree or don't agree don't matter. If people are willing to pay more then they will.
Also we don't know how much he paid for his card either. I got my 1650S for 16500 out of luck. Will you find it for 16500 elsewhere? There are also cases where people spend more than MRP to buy. You also need to consider that.
It's seller's choice.

Umm for some reason my previous post wasn't approved. Lazy to post again.
Basically: seller's choice; matter of principle; but inflated selling prices can't be a benchmark/baseline for everyone.

Last edited:
Lol whether you agree or don't agree don't matter. If people are willing to pay more then they will.
Also we don't know how much he paid for his card either. I got my 1650S for 16500 out of luck. Will you find it for 16500 elsewhere? There are also cases where people spend more than MRP to buy. You also need to consider that.
It's seller's choice.
There's no lol about it, an RX570 sells for 8.5k-9k and demolishes the 1050ti in nearly every game out there.
Yes, if it's based on "luck", I can find it even cheaper.
It is definitely the sellers choice but as a community, we should be able to help prospective buyers as well. There are hundreds that read your replies here and not all of them would know what a good price is.

It's seller's choice

I was talking about keeping up the ethics & morality in the community. Those things are what separates forums from websites like olx/quikr.

I have 2012 MacBook pro (non retina) it have only one ram slot is working, it has some motherboard issue like randomly freezes with vertical lines. Recently changed charger and battery not original one though. How much can i expect for this laptop?

There's no lol about it, an RX570 sells for 8.5k-9k and demolishes the 1050ti in nearly every game out there.
Yes, if it's based on "luck", I can find it even cheaper.
It is definitely the sellers choice but as a community, we should be able to help prospective buyers as well. There are hundreds that read your replies here and not all of them would know what a good price is.
You keep on mentioning the performance when you already know that it's not the case hence the "lol." Its a stock issue not a performance issue. What you said is price policing in a nutshell. It may be unethical but ultimately its sellers choice and not yours or mine to dictate. Let's not forget the warranty and stock. You won't find a new or barely used RX 570 anywhere. They will all be used and almost without warranty. But the other one is barely 2 months old GTX 1050Ti. A new GTX 1050Ti costs 15k lowest. So how you came to that pricing baffles my mind. If you want to argue further about the price suggestion show me a link which has the RX 570 in stock and for less or similar price and I'll admit my price suggestion was on the higher side.
And if you can find one in lower price then good for you. Why not source them and sell them here then (with your convenience margin if it's a hassle)? I'm serious. You won't make any loss.

Btw guys, ever since posting that I got the 1650S for 16500rs I've been getting a bunch of PM's from other members asking about how I got it. My one and only suggestion is to visit all dealers which you can especially those in t2/t3 towns. If you are lucky they might have a stock or two. If you don't live in t2/t3 towns then ask someone who lives there. You NEED to visit as many PC stores as you can. I'm serious.
I have 2012 MacBook pro (non retina) it have only one ram slot is working, it has some motherboard issue like randomly freezes with vertical lines. Recently changed charger and battery not original one though. How much can i expect for this laptop?
Just a paperweight. Repairing won't be feasible. And buyers won't be able to use it. If you can get it repaired using third party parts and service then do that first.

Hi, Don't spend any further on that shit, it is not a motherboard issue but AMD graphics card issue from the factory.. caused mass recall in US, can even be done in 2015.
if you have got a heat gun you can maybe heat the graphics chip to get couple of more months out it. Even when the recall was there I visited the Apple service center and they denied. I am done with Apple for life :D later via local guy got it repaired in 10k, worked for a month then again graphic glitches. Now I keep it in my room so I remember not to fall for an Apple :D

I've taken up an interest in motherboard and laptop repair, this sounds like it's a 13" model. The 15" 2012 non-retina ones are known to be very stable. For 13" models, the ram slot shouldn't be too difficult to fix by laptop repair technicians and should resolve most of the issues. I've seen technicians meticulously solder 40+ wires to recreate/replace lcd display cables so something like a adding fresh solder to a ram slot should be easy to do for them.

I've taken up an interest in motherboard and laptop repair, this sounds like it's a 13" model. The 15" 2012 non-retina ones are known to be very stable. For 13" models, the ram slot shouldn't be too difficult to fix by laptop repair technicians and should resolve most of the issues. I've seen technicians meticulously solder 40+ wires to recreate/replace lcd display cables so something like a adding fresh solder to a ram slot should be easy to do for them.
Thanks mate for the reply!! you are right this MacBook pro Mid 2012 13 core i7 model. in one ram slot some gold strips are missing. I can live with 8 GB single slot ram, but random freeze caused me an head ache. Any reliable pointer in Chennai I can go and fix it?
Hi, Don't spend any further on that shit, it is not a motherboard issue but AMD graphics card issue from the factory.. caused mass recall in US, can even be done in 2015.
if you have got a heat gun you can maybe heat the graphics chip to get couple of more months out it. Even when the recall was there I visited the Apple service center and they denied. I am done with Apple for life :D later via local guy got it repaired in 10k, worked for a month then again graphic glitches. Now I keep it in my room so I remember not to fall for an Apple :D
This is Mid 2012 Core I7 13 model. It does have Intel IGP. Laptop overheats a lot and I tried to reapply thermal paste by my self and temp seems ok, but still random freeze persist :(.
You keep on mentioning the performance when you already know that it's not the case hence the "lol." Its a stock issue not a performance issue. What you said is price policing in a nutshell. It may be unethical but ultimately its sellers choice and not yours or mine to dictate. Let's not forget the warranty and stock. You won't find a new or barely used RX 570 anywhere. They will all be used and almost without warranty. But the other one is barely 2 months old GTX 1050Ti. A new GTX 1050Ti costs 15k lowest. So how you came to that pricing baffles my mind. If you want to argue further about the price suggestion show me a link which has the RX 570 in stock and for less or similar price and I'll admit my price suggestion was on the higher side.
And if you can find one in lower price then good for you. Why not source them and sell them here then (with your convenience margin if it's a hassle)? I'm serious. You won't make any loss.

Btw guys, ever since posting that I got the 1650S for 16500rs I've been getting a bunch of PM's from other members asking about how I got it. My one and only suggestion is to visit all dealers which you can especially those in t2/t3 towns. If you are lucky they might have a stock or two. If you don't live in t2/t3 towns then ask someone who lives there. You NEED to visit as many PC stores as you can. I'm serious.

Just a paperweight. Repairing won't be feasible. And buyers won't be able to use it. If you can get it repaired using third party parts and service then do that first.
Thank you for the suggestions!! can you refer any pointers if you know in Chennai ? I will go and check with them.

Last edited:
How much i can expect from these :-
1. Gigabyte 1030 2 gb ddr5 low profile with 1 year warranty left .
2.intel i3 3220 with stock fan no warranty
3.Hynix 4 gb ddr3 1333 mhz no warranty
All are in working condition .

Hey, wondering how much I can get for a 2018 end model Xbox one X?

Comes with the packaging box, Forza 7, Fifa 20 disks and 2 controllers.

How much i can expect from these :-
1. Gigabyte 1030 2 gb ddr5 low profile with 1 year warranty left .
2.intel i3 3220 with stock fan no warranty
3.Hynix 4 gb ddr3 1333 mhz no warranty
All are in working condition .
Similar items have been sold on this forum. Go check by using the search option. I think the 1030 gpu is still unsold though.

Friend wants to sell a gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite wifi, No bill.
Will give a month's testing warranty.
How much can he expect for a fast deal.

Attachments

• IMG-20210419-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210419-WA0000.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 88
Friend wants to sell a gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite wifi, No bill.
Will give a month's testing warranty.
How much can he expect for a fast deal.
13-15k for a fast deal imo (considering it's out of warranty, since you mention only one month testing warranty and that new ones are available for 19-20k).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back