The Humble Juggernaut, & some Firepower !

thank you very much everyone !!!!!! :)

@ kris_one - yeah now am feeling the pangs of the table, but i guess for the time being i will extend the table by adding some piece of furniture (have already placed a portable rack besides it to accomodate the accessories) to it, since i already have two large computer tables-cum-shelves; so gharwallas would object to something bigger and fuller for the time being that would eat up the space more (my stuff already overflowing within my room) :p

@ sujay & viralbug - a correction there. it was the 15% discount coupon at that time, which letsbuy has now reduced to being 10% :(

@ kippu - thanks for the concern, but as seen in the pics, i also have one large office chair, but the smaller one that came bundled with the table is far better for me, since i tend to sit absolutely straight on that one without leaning back, whereas i lean to one side on the larger office chair on my elbow sitting at length :p

thanks ! i got it from hometown mall. see if you can get it at its kolkata centre.

by the way, your sig-pic is really nice :)

Love the 360 Setup... And BTW why 2 of each( Mouse,Mouse Pads, Controllers, etc.) ?
Are you planning on a second system? Or using them with your laptop?

Kilroyquasar said:
thanks ! i got it from hometown mall. see if you can get it at its kolkata centre.

by the way, your sig-pic is really nice :)

thnx :)

I was searching for a Table and The Cabo glasstop is Just What I was lookin for

thnx again for Showin off :)

@ black_hawk - thanks a lot ! but gaming is the only thing for which am finding myself short of time :( trying to make up for it though ;)

@ harpreet89 - thanks :) ! ozone is very very good indeed ! has got some features which are missing from headphones in the same/similar price-range, like an mic, an inline vol. control, ability to be used with a cellphone, and not forgetting the looks ;) has a very good soundstage and a very good bass too....nice & punchy....gaming with it feels very lively, esp. the explosions sound very boomy and realistic. hope am able to explain it to you well :)

and got it from letsbuy, using a 15% discount coupon. sadly, its now been reduced to 10%.

@ teja92 - thanks for that ! yeah you got it right. one set for the laptop ;)

@ gurugulabkhatri - "hello nahi, hilo ! hil gaye na table dekh kar ?!" (guru style) :rofl:

hehe.....thanks for liking the table ! i sincerely hope you get one. BTW, you may find some (glass + wooden ones) with similar designs, that are from chinese brands in few of the furniture shops, but they are sold quite costlier than what i got this for. though you may pick what you like after all ;)

Back