The IKEA India Thread

place an order to your relatives house forward the courier . another option is one day trip to nearest store courier it to your home if it cannot be carried
Not ikea but Borivali is getting Oberoi mall in east along the highway. They are already building the dedicated Skywalk from mall to devi pada metro station.
thats nice ,they and McDonalds are few of the foreign brands that understood Indian market very well . they still hve to catchup .my mother loves their curtain cloth color etc but not all the windows are in india is of standard size .she feels if they could sell the cloth and she could get them stitched or they could do made to order :p

Last edited:
place an order to your relatives house forward the courier . another option is one day trip to nearest store courier it to your home if it cannot be carried

thats nice ,they and McDonalds are few of the foreign brands that understood Indian market very well . they still hve to catchup .my mother loves their curtain cloth color etc but not all the windows are in india is of standard size .she feels if they could sell the cloth and she could get them stitched or they could do made to order :p
I remember IKEA Hyderabad having a made to order furnishing section in the initial days. The section got downsized gradually over time and currently they only sell limited fabrics in pre cut sizes & custom size in meters for us to get them stitched.

Back