The IPL Thread

It depends on how we define chucking, right..? TO me, Malinga appears more of a chucker than anyone else, even though it might be considered legal.

teams like bangalore have already played 4 matches while teams like delhi have only played 2. do any of you think that the schedule's been made in that way so that players like KP can be available for more matches? is it possible?

My wife is from kolkata. She is not too much of a cricket buff, but she was charged yesterday when dada was at the crease. She was almost in tears when they lost the match. I guess thats what dada does. He evokes emotions and is kind-of the flag bearer of kolkata cricket. They cant afford to put him out of the kolkata team.

He played well anyways.

PS: Did anyone notice how mcullum screamed "bowling dada" :p when he was keeping for saurav. Sounded funny!

Just once or twice. After that he referred him as Saurav...

Great batting by Gilli
worship.gif

I guess Chennai Super Kings Think tank must be sleeping

What an inept performance from these over paid pros?

Name is Chennai, but we can hardly see any chennai players in it(except Badri/Balaji)

Dhoni's captaincy appears uninspiring and the sole criteria for selected into the playing eleven seem to be player's closeness to Dhoni(Or else how could crap players like Parthiv, Jogindher stick with the team for so long)

One thing i don't understand is Why on the earth Dhoni leave big hitters like albie/oram for few balls to play whereas he and other useless batters gets lots of ball to waste?

Chennai Super Suckers would be apt name for this dreadful eleven

(For the people who think i am going overboard with my criticism - I am an avid Chennai supporter that's why i could not digest the way they are wasting their opportunities)

Without a doubt Chargers are really charged up this time under the inspiring captain Gilly.

Delhi, and Deccan Chargers are my new favt teams

Lol Shilpa Shetty up the sleeve of the Rajasthan Royals. They're getting screwed big time. :rofl:

I'm more than happy at others' loss than the loss of the team I support. :gap:

good win MI...once Symonds returns....Deccan Chargers will zomm past every team in this competition...no other team has this amount of perfection keeping---fielding---batting and bowling...

Back