The Killing Fields...

HailStonE

Skilled
I usually do not get into political debates & such issues but after watching this I am quite angry. The realities of war is indeed quite brutal. You may watch it but I am sure you will not like this. This is not your everyday entertainment so please use discretion... I hope the incumbent UN wakes up & take notice. Crimes against humanity should not be taken lightly at this age & time. War criminals should be brought to justice.. But is it asking too much since we do not live in a perfect world... :(

Sad, but the even harsher truth is that a lot of this happens in many other countries everyday including our own. Look at any of the Maoist hit areas. Its the common/innocent folk who become the collateral and often face the brunt of crime (torture, murder and rape) from both govt forces and the Maoists. I know there would be at least some people ready to justify Maoists as revolutionaries and such, but no matter what their original motives were, they are little more than terrorists with their selfish motives now ready to use innocent people as bait and human shields with little regard for the life of the people for whom those self righteous people claim they are fighting. The main difference in the Sri Lankan events is that it is much more of a racist nature and closer to the Nazi holocaust of the Jews. The eradication of terrorists (LTTE) was used as an excuse to eradicate the innocent Tamil people as well.

Back