The Last of Us - Discussion Thread

Re: PS3 Exclusive: The Last of Us - Teaser

One Reason why its called a teaser and not a TRAILER. Trailer will be their in the VGA Awards.

That ant video in the officiial site is 30 seconds now and its basically has no video but a guy screaming in the end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

and two screenshots released

tlou_image_1.jpg

The-Last-of-Us-screenshot-1.jpg

Re: PS3 Exclusive: The Last of Us - Teaser

[youtube]jfF9y_Z6Zvg[/youtube]

[youtube]wt7Z1rb8ung[/youtube]

Listen from 0:21 till the end. I hope this is some really genuine sh1t! We should know by Sunday morn.

sajitsm said:
No gameplay is trailer fail!

There is a reason why they call it a teaser.

So the Uncharted series gets a well deserved break! Prepare for the next big anticipated title from the Naughty GOD:

[youtube]rWzcYbtZQrk[/youtube]

VG247 said:
Last of Us is a “survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague,” headlined by a duo known as Joel and Ellie – the Page-looking gal – as they go through the US.

Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us announced at VGAs | VG247

Gm2je.jpg

The facial model for the girl, is that Ellen Page?

Looks like another zombie game. I hope they don't turn it into a Drake-esque gameplay style and add gore, lots of it.

Looks like it is Ellen Page but there seem to be no official word regarding that. These guys are seriously amazing in the visuals department and this is probably going to be their last big title for the PS3 before the next console is out. I hope this one doesn't turn into a L4D2 affair.

Too sick of these guys to include a teaser for the game and that too in the very first chapter of Uncharted 3. :p

Visual quality is a given, that's expected at the very least. Gameplay and length of the game is what concerns me. Dead Island's trailer was much more interesting than this, sadly, the game wasn't. This won't be L4D for sure. Heck, I doubt they would be pulling a first person perspective either. Need gameplay footage to see what this is all about.

The game has been in development for 2 years.

Its made by the director of uncharted 2.

Rumoured to open world and survival game.

Its wierd that the game was kept as secrect for so long.

Naughty dogs second team seems to be working on this one.

It also has lead designer of enslaved.

Trailers can be decieving. Dead island had such awesome trailer for the end result game. I hope its good.

Btw, had the same query as OP - the girl does look like ellen paige.

sharktale1212 said:
Trailers can be decieving. Dead island had such awesome trailer for the end result game.

But the difference here is the developer. This is going to be another cinematic experience judging by the trailer.

Back