The lazy bummer's show off - Musical Gaming :P

sarang

Skilled
Got a PS3 a long last. The GoW3 bundle. Hardly anything to ogle at so just a honorary mention in the first line and a pic in the corner since the show stealers are ahead.

In a stroke of fate picked up a Denon 1611 and a pair of speakers I've had my eyes on since quite some time but could not muster nuff courage to go out and get 'em home. Finally did.

Gentlemen, welcome the all new Paradigm Monitor Titans.

Still using some pathetic cables and this weekend's busy schedule did not help the matters either. Would go hunt some cables next weekend.

The Titans are what they are, Titans of the Monitor range. A healthy 7.5" Polypropylene diaphragm, one inch of tweety goodness. The lower grunt is just enough to be musical. And finally the mids, ah the mids you have to listen to these to believe what these supposedly entry level (alright just above the atoms and the minis) bookshelves(?) can do.

The 1611 is driving these effortlessly, however next on the agenda is a stereo amp and some average 5.1 speakers phor the Phamilee. :tongue:

You post 3 separate threads and call yourself a lazy bummer! Quite a contradiction there! :bleh:

Congrats for all the slick purchases esp. the Denon 1911 - it is an amazing receiver! Trash that Denon HTiB system now. PS3 is just meh compared to the rest of your purchases. :p

Oh and please post the source and damages. :)

I wish I had got the 1911 :p. That lazy bummer part was for posting after a little longer than when each of these threads should have been posted. :D
And yeah losing that entire DHT390 asap.

@Sagar.Agarwal20: Thanks!

Damages: 1611 - ~30K - AVX Pune (Nice experience as usual with the whole AVX Team )
Paradigm Monitor Titans - ~30K - AVX Pune
PS3 250GB GoW3 bundle - 21K - Vijay Sales (Was scouting for the oldest looking box to be sure I dont get too new a FW :p)

Congrats on the awesome purchases ! , u seem to be on a shopping spree these days

Now to ask the missus to get some games from the office library ;D

P.S : Time to edit the signature no ?

@psyph3r: :D Didn't know you guys had a game library as well. Gotto check with her.
On a side note, why not drop in? A meetup is long due anyways. :)

Changing Siggy ASAP, thanks for the reminder.

yea yea would definitely like to meet you and all the guys from Pune here, only met vasim and kauzy that too usually for deals :p

totally missed the last meet cause i was away.

Udit said:
only E6850 in a Lian-Li X2000???????
The X2000 was for a cousine. The e6850 is sitting in a CM690 and a CM590 now houses my primary rig. Will update the sig today. It hasnt been updated in ages. :ashamed:

@Gannu: Just waiting for some spare time. Need to get some decent cables and focus on cable management. This weekend again goes for a toss as I am flying to BLR tomorrow. Hope to find some time over there to hunt for cables.

Back