The "LOST" Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Just watched it :eek:hyeah:

sure does explain a lot!

Heh.. I wonder who dies... :p

2 people! They explain deaths, ben's landing in the middle of nowhere, so many things! Didn't think that would be locke (except towards the end...) Wonder what happens to Desmond and all.. What were the 'problems' that Jack mentioned..

Lotta new questions arise though. Waiting for some of you guys to watch so we can have the discussion going :D

Just finished watching the Episode...

I guessed it was locke... But i am not that happy with the finale... Will watch it again then post tomorrow :p

WTF WTF WTF??

stupid ending..really..expected much more man..
damn..:mad: :mad: :mad:

ANd i told u guys locke is getting screwed by ben..
wats with th different name??
Party Monger said:
Ben's surely screwing locke..i dont beleive him wen he says locke's the new leader..he's jus manipulating him..like always he has a plan..

Locke is jut the scapegoat in it..i used to like locke, but turns out to be a stupid character..

^ some of the episodes were better that the finale right? lol cuz of the writer's strike some random ppl just finished off the finale i guess :p

^^this was shot much after the LOST finale !

oki.. I thought it was a very gripping finale. Very much glad that Sawyer is still (or should be) alive !:clap: No clue about the Jeremy Shit. Still i didn't understand how Ben had made it to that desert in an earlier episode. Besides he tells John that once he leaves the Island, he can't return and then he is making plans with jack to return? ( Or is it that only they should return or that as always he was lying :bleh: ) Sun teaming up with Widmore was st00pid unless she has some plan of her own.That Christian dude is beginning to irritate poping up everywhere :mad: .

EDIT:- Just watched the last 30 minutes again ! I was wondering what ben meant when he said ,'I am sorry for making your life so miserable John' and we all know that John's life was miserable BEFORE he got to the island. Does that mean he influenced that also ! GOD!! This is crazy :D Gotta wait till 2009 ! :(

Apart from that i would rate this episode 7.5/10. Not bad, nothing special either.

Dialog of the episode :- That b00m ! b00m ! one by jin and desmond, i was also saying boom boom all along :D

Back