~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

maximus999 said:
Hi...Is N82 still available;the black one; newhere in mumbai??:)

The N82 has built issues, its paint wears off very soon specially near the camera cover. My friend has it and it suffers the same problem. Might be just a batch, but it is something to check before buying.

Happy Mobile Hunting:)

hey guys i have finaaly decided on NOKIA 6303 ..if there is anything i need to know or if there is any other gud alternative to it in 8k max mark either SE or nokia only plz put frwd .. i'll be using my pl 30s with it so 3.5mm is a priority but not necessary :)

thanx

G33kgod said:
hey guys i have finaaly decided on NOKIA 6303 ..if there is anything i need to know or if there is any other gud alternative to it in 8k max mark either SE or nokia only plz put frwd .. i'll be using my pl 30s with it so 3.5mm is a priority but not necessary :)
thanx

No better alternative.
The Nokia 6303 Classic is indeed a smart buy !

guys need help....

need a multimedia phone in 25k...

need a very good camera....

only nokia prefered...

i know this is a simple one that n86 is the way...but i want u guys to tell...the flaws of n86 and what other options i have..thnks

I'm confused between star or nokia 5130 and just i saw SE t715 model?

How much does SE T715 Costs? Is this an old model or latest one. I heard for SE we should go for separte memory cards which costs more?

Also i want to know How is nokia 5130? I mean sound clarity while using speaker and while playing mp3 files. How much time battery will come if we play mp3 songs?

How is star when playing mp3 songs and what abt it battery time.

Also tell the rates for each of the above and hwo much does a 4/8 GB card costs too?

TiA.

Moto ROKR E8..

I think it's outdated.. but in HP Pavilion Student offer, I'm getting one mobile as gift, that's Moto ROKR E8.. Just wanna check price.. Coz for claiming I've to pay Rs. 5500

cri_sss said:
I'm confused between star or nokia 5130 and just i saw SE t715 model?

How much does SE T715 Costs? Is this an old model or latest one. I heard for SE we should go for separte memory cards which costs more?
Also i want to know How is nokia 5130? I mean sound clarity while using speaker and while playing mp3 files. How much time battery will come if we play mp3 songs?

How is star when playing mp3 songs and what abt it battery time.

Also tell the rates for each of the above and hwo much does a 4/8 GB card costs too?
TiA.

1. The SE T715 isn't available just yet.

2. Yeah, SE phones use only proprietary (Sony) memory sticks which are expensive comparatively.

3. If you need a simple music phone with a 3.5mm jack for earphones, get the Nokia 5130 XM (5.2K*) .The sound quality is really good and it supports mem. cards upto 16gb.

The Samsung Star (8.6K*) is more a jack of all trades, giving the user a bit of everything. A well-balanced touchscreen multimedia phone but not a pure bred music phone !

Sandisk 4GB MicroSD ~ Rs. 400-500

Hope this helps.

~ T.T.M ~

Rahulrulez said:
Moto ROKR E8..
I think it's outdated.. but in HP Pavilion Student offer, I'm getting one mobile as gift, that's Moto ROKR E8.. Just wanna check price.. Coz for claiming I've to pay Rs. 5500

Moto ROKR E8 ~ 12.4K*

A sweet deal indeed.

~ T.T.M ~

ragzdiablo said:
guys need help....

need a multimedia phone in 25k...

need a very good camera....

only nokia prefered...

i know this is a simple one that n86 is the way...but i want u guys to tell...the flaws of n86 and what other options i have..thnks

Your Options:

LG KM900 Arena ~ 24.8K* (5MP Cam, AF, L-Flash)

SE W995 ~ 23.4K* (8MP Cam, AF, L-Flash)

Nokia N86 ~ 22.9K* (8MP Cam, AF, DL-Flash)

Samsung S8003 Jet ~ 20.5K* (5MP Cam, AF, L-Flash)

The Nokia N86 is a decent performer with nothing much to worry about. It's also the only Symbian device in the above list.

~ T.T.M ~

Hi friends,

I m looking for a touchscreen phone for around 20K. Have shortlisted Samsung Ultratouch and Jet. Can you pls advise which one shud I go for And if you know any other better option too?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back