The mobile store offer

Neotheone

Figuring stuff out
Adept
Apr 26, 2005
Mumbai
The mobile store has published this offer in today's newspapers, they are giving away assured gifts worth Rs. 5000 for every mobile purchased at their stores. Gifts Include:

Digital Camera (Apparently it's the canon A 460)

OR: A home theater system

OR: Cash prize worth Rs 5000

OR: Family Holiday Package To Thailand, Nepal or within India.

I have not yet bought a mobile yet but I hope there are no hidden terms and conditions here, would be buying a cheap mobile soon to test it out soon...so If any on you guys are looking to get a mobile phone, how about getting some gift for buying it :) .

The link to the offer details:
Special Offers

Terms And Conditions:
Assured Gifts

A store near you:
Store Locator

Cheers ! (LOOKS LIKE IT'S a big giveaway season, giftmate, indiaplaza, zapak, and now this ! :eek:hyeah: )

PS: I am in no way associated with themobilestore. I am not posting for advertisement purposes, but only because I think It can be benificial to some of our members.

Ho0ligaN

Adept
Jan 22, 2005
99% you will get teh holiday thing which is applicable to married couple only and they sponsor only stay, travel etc and crap is at your own expense, like there is a saying in kannada, translated version - "just coz you got the rope freely, you cant go buy a cow to tie it with :p "

Ho0ligaN

Adept
Jan 22, 2005
NO no, am not sure, but from my past experience its always been like that.. I got such holiday offers twice, once to malaysia and another time to andamans, I wtf am I gonna do with stay vouchers for 2 nights in a 3 star hotel in malaysia?

So, all I wanted to say was don't have high expectations, I'd be really surprised if its full expenses covered trip and thing..

Emperor

Skilled
Jan 12, 2006
I'm sure most of you will get Holiday offer, because in this Scheme you will Spend from 10000/- To 50,000/- or more (Over All with Tour Package) to get benefit of Rs.5000/- :bleh:

Neotheone

Figuring stuff out
Adept
Apr 26, 2005
Mumbai
I get it now...in fact i shld've thought of it before....but in that case, I don't think i should've posted this in the hot deals/discussions section :(
But we can at least hope for the best till the results start coming in ....

thixkull

Adept
Jun 2, 2006
almost everone is getting the holiday package...

i know atleast 5 ppl including myself who have got te same thing... at different branches of the store.

4dh1r

Adept
Jul 10, 2006
greenhorn said:
and there is a 600 buck processing fee attatched :mad:
Yep, my brother got "Family Holiday Package To Thailand, Nepal or within India" too, and as greenhorn said, there's a processing fee of around 500-600 :mad:

mahesh007

Recruit
Jul 16, 2007
Hi
Its clearly stated in the general terms and conditions in the websit
Assured Gifts

2. “Assured Gift†shall mean Rs.5000/- Cash Back or Philips Home Theatre-CSS1000 or Canon Digital Camera-PowerShot A460 or Family Holiday Package. The ratio for these gifts in a lot of 500 scratch cards will be as follows:

- 1 unit of Rs 5000 Cash Back
- 1 unit of Philips Home Theatre-CSS1000
- 1 unit of Canon Digital Camera-PowerShot A460
- 497 units of Family Holiday Package

:hap2:

So there is no point blaming them

You should have read it first