The Motorola RAZR 2

Havok

Adept
Motorola has today officially unveiled the successor to one of the most iconic mobiles ever made, the RAZR 2. Available in 3.6Mbps HSDPA (V9), EV-DO (V9m), and GSM / EDGE variants (V8), the GSM and CDMA versions of the device comes in 2 millimeters slimmer than its predecessor and -- on some versions, anyway -- will be the second to use Motorola's new Linux-based platform (the first being the Z6). It includes something Moto is calling "Crystal Talk" technology that automatically adjusts volume and tone based on ambient noise. Other features include external music controls, haptics (read: vibration) for tactile feedback when external touchscreen keys are pressed, a full HTML browser, 2 megapixel cam, the full suite of Bluetooth profiles, Windows Media Player sync, a 2-inch QVGA external display, 2.2-inch QVGA internal display, and twice the screen resolution of the original RAZR. GSM versions start shipping in early July, with CDMA following up later in the summer.

The Motorola RAZR 2 - Engadget

hmmm... but this is not gonna sell as much as Razr did..
untill and unless they pull it off with some nice marketing strats. Another AB advt. like that 17k rokr music phone might get them just that :)

Well i dont think theyll b able to get much customers whoz actually gonna buy that for 500$:no: ...as there r much better option available in de market frm Nokia and SE...Moto Sux big time...SE :hap2: and Nokia RULEZ!!btw i found that nu razr cheap look wise..juz 2MP:tongue: cam hah.

Earlier thread.

those were the earlier rumours.

@xfactor : motos GUI was changed after the v3i/l7 line, rizr/krzr have a newer GUI, and the ROKR E2, Rizr Z6/Z8 and the Razr2 have a Java/Linux Based OS.

Back