The mystery of Blade_Runner

Nikhil

Skilled
I am very puzzled abt this.... I know that mods are allowed to choose their own descriptions. (Darky = Xtreme Systems, SuperNova = lead admin,etc... ) but usually we can know that they are fooling around by the tag after that. Like Rave is moderator, Darky and DJ are the RINGs.

But since this evening, I have noticed that blade_runner is being described as BANNED. And there is no standard tag next to his name either.

I am just wondering if he is fooling around or has something happened......

What do you guys think???

OK..... This clears it up....... Blade is just fooling around..........

And Quickfire --- I will see for just how long more you can "celebrate Mc Laren and Kimi". Ferrari are going to be back!!!

we at TE are here to help u out with ur exams.. spending too much time on TE when u gotta be studying? buzz us.. we'll help u out!! :eek:hyeah:

okay...did I mention why we had that fight?
well, here's the undisclosed truth...
today morning, i urged him to go and study for his upcoming exams but he wudn't listen to me. thats why we had a great fight and finally after much argument, i decided to ban him until his exams are over. See, here at TE, we care for your future too. :eek:hyeah:

and btw, abt Kimi and McLaren, they'll continue to rule and abt Ferrari, we'll see what they can do. No more F1 discussions here. Don go off-topic. :p

That is a perfect example of misuse of power.
I guess some people just dont understand this- "With great power comes great responsibility "

DAMN!!!! Can you BAN me??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I have an exam tomorrow.... but I am just not able to leave TE and study......

But then knowing myself, I will probably register again under a different name......

DAMN!!! GOTTA STUDY!!!

Nope.......... Sunny asked for that but it is not possible.

TE is new at the moment. After another 3-4 months, there are going to be many many members with more than 1K posts.

Also, this could lead to spamming just to reach 1K.

well, i wud just say, its an example of misusing the power to use their own tags,which the mods and staff cud hav used to understand their tech skills..or something else.. other than simple moderator tags...

did i confise u?
sorry..

aree, dont u ppl understand? balde seriously got banned from TE coz he is unable to study and always browsing here and there at TE. its not a custon tag.

You know...... half of me wants to be banned. The other half knows that I will go mad.....

You know.... seriously, I think I will get banned....

Ok...... let me post some p****graphy photos..... :bleh: :tongue:

lol ! I like the thread title ! Sounds like a B-grade movie :p !

Neways i am back .................

and yeah i asked myself to be banned, the source of inspiration being XT :p He had done the same thing during his exams period ;)

Back