The new guy.

quickdraw

Disciple
Hi everyone, just got aboard because of a friends recommendation. He saw my macbook ad on another website and suggested I post here.

In any case I think I know a couple of people here already, looking forward to a healthy and beneficial interaction with the forum and fellow member. Thanks for having me aboard!

Regards

Quickdraw
The Apple Fanboy

You can definitely include cisco lover in that as well. I was actually surprised going through some of the forums, loads of familiar faces here. Its gonna be nice. I wanted to start a thread on headphones and also put the macbook ad up soon.

Hey Quickdraw! Welcome to TE.

You the lucky bugger with the Blackbird right? Just to confirm it is the same person! :p

I'm Nikhilb2008 from tbhp.

Yes the SR71 and then some :) it feels nice to be here, spending most of my time in the deals and marketplace section. Any idea why I cant post there already? I wanted to put the macbook ad's up like on tbhp.

quickdraw said:
Yes the SR71 and then some :) it feels nice to be here, spending most of my time in the deals and marketplace section. Any idea why I cant post there already? I wanted to put the macbook ad's up like on tbhp.

For posting in Market Section, you need to have post count of 35 :hap2::p:eek:hyeah:

quickdraw said:
Wait. You own an SR71 Blackbird?

Oh, Welcome to TE.

Keane 16 said:
Wait. You own an SR71 Blackbird?

Oh, Welcome to TE.

Firstly, its a SR71 and no I dont own the Lockheed Skunkworks SR-71 Supersonic reconnaissance Jet. Its my humble car which I've nicknamed the SR71.

97999d1233849034-sr-71-my-modded-mondeo-n610740875_1842527_1459.jpg

98001d1233849034-sr-71-my-modded-mondeo-n610740875_1842529_6585.jpg

167573d1248988535t-sr-71-my-modded-mondeo-img00108-20090417-1055.jpg

And to put things into perspective, a broken chunk of a old de-commissioned SR71 the size of a mousepad was recently auctioned off for 750,000 US$

mrintech said:
For posting in Market Section, you need to have post count of 35 :hap2::p:eek:hyeah:

So I should start spamming threads today! :eek:hyeah:

thetoxicmind said:
Welcome aboard !

microsoft said:
welcome!!!

VaRz said:
Welcome to TE!!!

Thank you!

Back