The new perfumes thread maybe?

Will ask him about it, raw materials you mean? I think he has things sorted for the time being, but will have a chat with him first.
No i mean both, the raw material as well as finished goods. The perfumes that ur using, i can and make the exact same smell. The perfume compound. So this oil can either be used directly (muslims use it this way cause there is no alcohol in it), else a manufacturer takes it through the production process and packages it in a deo, perfume, talc, hair oil etc...

Whaaaaa??? Is it that good?
Its not that expensive actually, 250 ml split into 50*5 turns out to be approx 6k for 50 ml (including shipping and decanting supplies used in the process, if bought at london duty free price).
The retail price here for 50 ml official bottle is 13k.
Ive tried and tested that, so I was kind of waiting for a good deal somewhere :)

Can you (yes,you the one who's reading this) please suggest me a good perfume/deo for a budget of about 300-500 in Mumbai?
Also i would love if you could give me a basic primer on perfumes,deos or link to a good website considering the Indian context.
My background : I'm almost 21,studying in college.Not a party guy and currently interested in experimenting with new styles and studying fashion!

google bit smartly and you will get all the 'primer' info in minutes dude. For someone who is strapped on a budget of around 1K and wants a brand new perfume/cologne... try the SKIN range(from Tata.. I think). I bought one as a present once. Else hunt perfumes in your city's grey markets.

Just in- amouage reflection man 10 ml decant. Good that I got a decant before buying a bottle as it's not something I would want to wear, tried a bit yesterday, and didnt like it.
Sweet, fresh, flowery powder is how it smells to me.

Also, finally, tom ford noir de noir :D

Attachments

• IMG-20140710-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140710-WA0000.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG-20140709-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20140709-WA0027.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 371
Sorry for bumping old thread. I have a small query I bought Hugo Man 40ml from Jabong but am suspicious that it may be a duplicate. How can I verify the authenticity of this perfume it also doesn't last long.

Sorry for bumping old thread. I have a small query I bought Hugo Man 40ml from Jabong but am suspicious that it may be a duplicate. How can I verify the authenticity of this perfume it also doesn't last long.
Take it to a Mall and get it checked

The repacked versions use the same serial no as the original with the original box and bottles and boxes at times.
the surest way of checking is by a comparision. Smell

Any place online we can buy original perfumes for less than 1.5k - 2k? Reading reviews on Amazon and FlipKart makes me nervous. There's always someone commenting that the perfume is a fake or how the same perfume they buy outside India is so much better than the one on sale.

Any place online we can buy original perfumes for less than 1.5k - 2k? Reading reviews on Amazon and FlipKart makes me nervous. There's always someone commenting that the perfume is a fake or how the same perfume they buy outside India is so much better than the one on sale.
I wouldnt try any other website in India other than WS Retail at those prices.
Too many fakes in the market :(
Either that, or I buy from abroad and ask my friends to bring it with them.

A question to those of you who've ordered via StrawberryNet recently. How fast is the delivery time? Also, are there any custom charges, and if so, are they borne on delivery or does one have to call the local office when the shipment gets "stuck" and then pay?

Thinking of buying a bottle from there soon, so any help would be appreciated. :)

Back