PC Peripherals The perfect mouse

m@x

Disciple
WANNA buy a HIGH DPI mouse for counterstrike 1.6... any suggestions among deathadder, copperhead, mx 518, ocz behemoth, g5.. AND WHERE CAN I GET THEM IN KOLKATA, INDIA.... UR COMMENTS WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL COZ I'M IN A FIX. :no:

I have used razer diamondback and liked it very much.right now I have upgraded to Razer Mamba which I must say is a very good ouse and with 5600 DPI it doesnt get better than this. I cant even control it at 5600 DPI so have to use it at around 3000-3500 DPI.

If your going for Razer related products in Kolkata then you should head to:

Shop Name: MD Computers

Phone No's: 22346274/9339979659 - (Mr. Amrit)

If you want to buy the Logitech MX518, then head to:

Shop Name: Vedant

Phone No's: 22129832 / 9830653393

Both the shops are located on G.C. Avenue, Kolkata.

m@x said:
WANNA buy a HIGH DPI mouse for counterstrike 1.6... any suggestions among deathadder, copperhead, mx 518, ocz behemoth, g5.. AND WHERE CAN I GET THEM IN KOLKATA, INDIA.... UR COMMENTS WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL COZ I'M IN A FIX. :no:

DA is awesome for tracking.....G5 is also realy good.
The problem is not the dpi, but how well it tracks at that dpi
Switching beeen 800/1600 DPI on the fly at least for me is necessary when sniping.

sorry to high jack the thread - can you suggest a mouse with the following priority --

1. multiple programmable buttons

2.ergonomics design - comfort to use

3.i am not a CS player so higher dpi is not a mendatory 400 is enough for me.

4.budget - within 2k

5.dont need left hand support

ashr said:
high DPI is useless. some of the best players in the world still use 400 DPI mice.

Most of those players are yet stuck in 640*480 resolution :p

Once I shifted to full HD, had to let go off my beloved my MS basic optical mouse, was simply too much effort. Am pretty satisfied with my current MX 518... And I do agree 5600 DPI is simply pointless, unless you planning to game with multiple monitors in eye-finity resolutions.

m using DA (3500DPI) mouse for quiet some tym now.......:)

i'll suggest u dat coz dpi's do make a difference.......trust me......:eek:hyeah:

I will suggest Steelseries Kinzu.

Looks for Kinzu's review's. It's awesome mouse. Dealers on TE selling it for 1.7k

Drawback for you:

- Does not have programmable buttons.

- small in size. That means user with palm grip and with big hands might not like it.

Aces170 said:
Most of those players are yet stuck in 640*480 resolution :p

Once I shifted to full HD, had to let go off my beloved my MS basic optical mouse, was simply too much effort. Am pretty satisfied with my current MX 518... And I do agree 5600 DPI is simply pointless, unless you planning to game with multiple monitors in eye-finity resolutions.

he said CS 1.6. rather pointless to play the game at higher resolutions unless you have one of the new 120hz LCD screens.

m@x said:
:p DPI !!! first chk whtr u are palm grip mouse user or finger grip ( for professional gamers only )

for finger grip ur best mouse will be MICROSOFT 1.1 , 3.0, Razer Krait and mouse pad depending upon ur choice

if ur palm grip mouse user as I am .. best combo will be MX 518 + Razer Mantis cntrl (if ur budget is low) else u can also opt for deathadder

btw if u gt steam acc thn add me @ ISHROCZ_14 aka pinG.SHankey^ -t !! ;)

using mx for about 3 years now !! .. buy any optical or infrared mouse .. laser mouses are bound to skipping !! :hap2:

ashr said:
he said CS 1.6. rather pointless to play the game at higher resolutions unless you have one of the new 120hz LCD screens.
Pointless? What about playing for the fun of it at your native resolution with unrealistic amounts of AA and 60fps@60Hz v-sync'ed.
I don't mind having 5 more deaths as a trade-off.

while using the mouse i use my fingertip and the pit of my hand... i am not a palmgrip user... so what mouse should i use... besides does the deathadder have convenient buttons to change the dpi on the fly..!!!!!!!

Back