The Pictures made it back but the Photographer probably did not !!

Eazy

Skilled
snap2us2.jpg

snap3pc4.jpg

Yeah that shark photo (both the heli and the surfing one) is a well known fake. I am guessing most of the others are photochops as well. That train one just screams fake.

The first pic is of some tower in dubai which has a glass floor. so the photographer would have very much survived that. :p Even in the second pic , the Ball is hitting the camera lens and not the photographer.:p

Uh guys, Worth1000.com is the place for photochops. I don't understand how people who forward random forwards don't go to the website URLs in the photographs.

Ah well. :)
Payne

Bluffmaster said:
The first pic is of some tower in dubai which has a glass floor. so the photographer would have very much survived that. :p Even in the second pic , the Ball is hitting the camera lens and not the photographer.:p

imo that first one is the Eiffel tower :p

Call me NAIVE but I actually believed that some of these pictures are for real. The reason for this is that I ran a Pro Transparency Film Process Lab for 16 years and I had some really good photographer clients and they used to shoot pictures which were unbelievable like these, I had some clients who used to shoot for American magazines like NatGeo and Time/Life. This was on Transparency Film and at a time before Photoshop was not born. :)

Yeah, the first one is Eiffel tower and there no way you can go to the edge of the tower like that, theres a lift which takes you to the top and the top floor is heavily fenced, you just cant walk/jump down from there.

Eazy said:
Call me NAIVE but I actually believed that some of these pictures are for real. The reason for this is that I ran a Pro Transparency Film Process Lab for 16 years and I had some really good photographer clients and they used to shoot pictures which were unbelievable like these, I had some clients who used to shoot for American magazines like NatGeo and Time/Life. This was on Transparency Film and at a time before Photoshop was not born. :)

I've got most of them as forwards.

Pretty much hard to digest that these're for real. :p

^^ @Easy sir, you should browse worth1000 and see most of the photo contests going on there. you wouldn't believe your eyes.

Back