The Ps3 Vs Xbox 360 Thread

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Well, well E3's over and so is the hype surrounding the next gen consoles. So take a look at the specs below and use your common sense and post your suggestions as to who will win the console wars.

PS: the revolution and phantom have not been included since they had a no-show @ E3.

The ps3 show @ E3 was simply mind-blowing. The game demos shown off by sony were impressive nevertheless. Xbox 360 also put on a gr8 show however seeing the videos and all i wasn't too impressed by it. :bleh:

The specs:

Let me list some of the upcoming titles for ya'll so that it's much easier to make a choice.

PS 3:

Vision Gran Turismo
MGS4
Burnout 4
Devil May Cry 4
Kill Zone 2
I-8
Killing Day
Motor Storm
UT 2007 And lots more............

Xbox 360

Halo 3
Dead Or Alive 4
Gears Of War
Perfect Dark Zero
Quake 4
Project Gotham Racing 3 And lots more.............

It's time for war........... !

Hmmm saw tht pic on sme forums;)
but me cant comment on the consoles cuz i wont EVER b able top play on 1 :(
but me likes the games posted here of PS3 better , but X360 wud b my console choice

BTW no UT Liandra Conflict :scared:

PS3 is faster than XBOX360
XBOX360 is more good looking with interchangeable plates :p
the games are looking good for both
PS3 will be costlier...

can't really make out which is better. honours shared :eek:hyeah:

Btw there is a bad news for gamers though the new games will be sold for arnd 60-80$ each as compared to the earlier 40$ for the "now" older consoles ! Btw my vote goes for the PS3 since it has my fav titles :p

Well......I vote for the PS3......that Killzone video absolutely blew me away ! If most games on PS3 are gonna look like that, then PS3 is sure gonna rock !

the system which will end up a more complete entertainment system.
Ideally i would love to have both but my main interest is in PCs so i would only be able to buy one of these two next year.
Hopefully PS3 makes it by fall 2006.

Me would settle with any one of them... As long as they are affordable... I would like the one which has good single player games rather then multiplayer...

Well nuthin can be said b4 the consoles are actually realeased
rite now I the screenies of both look fantastic
I wud personally go 4 ps3 coz it will have more games and support 4 older ps2 games as well

Back