The reply of the sardarji son to his mother's letter.

My dear mummy,

Vahe guru.

I am very sorry that I am so late in replying to your letter. You were right, it took me fifteen days to read your letter. The last few lines are yet to be read, so I do not know, whether it was your letter or some one else wrote to me. I am very slow in writing also. I do not know how to write a letter properly . So I copied a letter written by a friend to his mother. But I copied the address also. Please do not mind for that. I hope you have received that letter. You must have been confused after getting that letter as to who really wrote that to you, since I copied the sender's name and address also. So, I am trying to write again to you. This time if I write my name wrongly, please be assured that it is I only. I started writing this letter five days back. That was on Monday. I'll try to finish it on coming Monday so that you'll think that I have written it on the same day. That will definitely surprise you.

I am taking the health tonic regularly. I always forget to shake the bottle before taking the medicine. So I have to jump up and down atleast fifty times after taking the medicine. I hope, fifty times is good enough? Here we have problems from mosquitoes. We are asked to use mosquito nets. I am also using one. But even then I am attacked by mosquitoes all night. So I have decided to allow all! the mosquitoes to come inside the net, then I can sleep peacefully outside. That may take few more months! . So, I have to bear this problem only for few more months. I remember your advice to brush my teeth regularly. To save time, I brush seven times on Sundays and I do not have to brush on weekdays. If this letter does not reach you, please let me know immediately, and I'll write another letter to you. If you do not receive my next letter also, please inform me. After that, I'll not post any letters, but I'll personally go home and deliver the letters to you. I am so sorry that you could not send some money, since the envelope had been already sealed! I am sending the opened envelope, along with your letter, again to you.

Please put the money this time. I am in need of money. Some friends walked down from the city to the college campus to save money. Joginder, my sardar friend came running after a city bus to save Rs. 3., the city bus fare! . But I came running after a taxi and saved Rs. 25., the taxi fare. Afte! r saving Rs. 25 like that, I spent the money
in eating in a restaurant. Another Monday had come and gone. Today is another Monday and I am able to finish my writing on the same day. Not much to write, so many things are happening here that I have no time to write.

Your son

:rofl:

Err..no guys..i didnt write this.. i had a mail in my inbox which contained both the letter and the reply..so when i saw the first part being posted, i searched for that mail and hence posted the reply.:yahoo:

Back