The Rock And The Diamond [Dial-Up Warning]

PCJedi said:
Couple of inputs.

1. Xda is obviously the best site for the diamond.

2. The Airtel firmware and india firmware stinks. and though this phone is physically different from the WWE UK version which is 3G complaint. flashing the firmware for WWE UK is the first thing you should do

3. The Radio version v1.00.25.05 is essential if you want acceptable battery life.

4. I am using Swift mod 7.5 and though Swift was supposed to be the most stable, version 7.5 now introduced some new bugs. but it is very fast and is a balance between speed and stability. I suppose its a toss between Swift, Panosha and Dutty. all of them are reputed and very good.

5. I picked a simple case for the Diamond from herra panna at 600Rs. and i think it was worth it as i am quite careless and prone to dropping the Diamond around the place :eek:hyeah:

I think its a great phone and teeter is great to impress people around.

peace and prosperity.

Firstly how are you bro , long time no see.

Thanks a lot for the inputs.

Is this the XDA site - xda-developers - Xda-developers

All this firmware and flashing i have no idea what you are talking

where can i find a bit of detail where i can read more about it.

Hi, just been busy with work but do keep lurking around TE. you know its addictive and once a TE fan always a TE fan :)

Diamond - xda-developers

This is the motherload. go to Diamond ROM development and you will find step by step instructions of almost all procedures.

My suggestions.

[TUT]Complete upgrading guide (HardSPL+Radio+ROM) NOT FOR CDMA USERS!!! - xda-developers

this is the first thread you need to read to understand the flashing stuff etc.

If you follow it step by step.

i.e HardSPL - i use the developer Edition

then Radio

and the ROM

As for the ROM, you can try Swift right now, and then play around it before you choose to shift.

I think if you go through the above forums you should find most of the stuff you need, and just give a shout if you are stuck. Am around .

Back