The Team Fortress 2 item trading thread

As TF2 players here would be aware, Valve has started the item trading system. I'm starting this thread where we can list stuff we want to trade. If someone likes the trade, they can contact the poster to trade with him.

I'll start:
I wanna trade the engineer's mining light with a heavy or a spy hat.

Btw, anyone got any newly released items? I got the Holy Mackerel, the supply crate and the Bushwhacka. Posting this from the browser within TF2...I'll get back to playing now.

i need a southern hospitality, if anyone has any extra please donate it :p. if you want a trade for it, i have some random (old) weapons i can trade for it. i have some extra engy item as well, so you would not lose your ability to craft a scrap out of it.

also, i can trade a sniper trophy belt with some other hat if anyone is interested.

actually some nice dude on a server i joined yesterday just gave me an extra piece he had :D added you anyway :)

another question - does anyone know if bill's hat can be traded? i know a few friends who don't play tf2 but they pre-ordered l4d2 along with me. thinking of taking it from them and then i could trade for other hats.

OK, I managed to trade my mining light for a heavy duty rag. Of the new weapons released, I liked the specs of the powerjack. Anyone wants to trade their powerjack with another weapon?

I want a mining light hat :(.

I will give you whatever I have, the hammer thingy or something and some extra stuff or whatever, I just want that mining light hat :(.

My steam ID is 'edited' (without the single quotes). Thanks please gimme mining hat, I always wanted to become a miner as a minor :(.

^Bah, should have asked earlier! I traded it yesterday.
I seem to be getting hats of classes I don't play much. I had 3 scout hats, a class which I almost never play - ye old baker boy, troublemaker's tossle cap and baseball bill's sports shine. Thanks to crafting and trading, I got rid of all of them. I now have the following 5 hats.
Pyro - Brigade Helm(traded)
Soldier - Soldier's Stash(crafted)
Engineer - Engineer's cap(item drop)
Heavy - Heavy Duty Rag(traded)
Medic - Prussian Pickelhaube(item drop)

The Magistrate's mullet is next on my wanted list. I think the heavy and the soldier classes have the best looking hats.

Also, I need a key to open the supply crate. Is the key available as an item drop or can it only be bought from the store? Nvm, found the answer - it can only be purchased from the store.

Offtopic : all TF2 players in here : gamefaqs.com and vote, and get your friends to do it too. Its losing against Fable. Poll ends midnight US eastern time go go go.

I wanna trade my Pugilist's Protector and Old Guadalajara. I am looking for Familiar Fez + Camera Beard or Medic's Mask + Mirror/Goggles.

Traded my pugilist for a camera beard. Looking for a fez or a medic mask, have a sombrero.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got my first unusual hat today - a pyro brain slug with purple energy.

Thanks Saumil! Yes, I'm Miaow. Found a trading server and managed to get a medic mask and a whiskered gentleman. Also crafted a Familiar Fez. I have the following hats now:
Soldier: Soldier's Stash, Chieftain's Challenge.
Demoman: Carouser's Capotain - crafted this using the class specific headgear recipe. A tippler's tricorne or a rimcoated raincatcher would have been better but atleast have a demo hat now.
Medic: Prussian Pickelhaube, Medic Mask(think I'll paint it black).
Heavy: Heavy Duty Rag(purple), Pugilist's protector.
Pyro: Brigade Helm(golden), Napper's Respite, Unusual Triboniophorus Tyrannus(purple energy effect), Old Guadalajara, Whiskered Gentleman, Handyman's handle.
Spy: Camera Beard, Familiar Fez(crafted with 4 refined metals + l'etranger).
Engineer: Engineer's Cap.

Nice, you are indeed a distinguished gentlemann of many hats :D.

Do you want to trade your white paint? I really really want it.
My offer: Nametag + S1 crate + Natascha + Flaregun + Homewrecker + L'Etranger. A fair deal imo.

Added you to friends list.

saumilsingh said:
Nice, you are indeed a distinguished gentlemann of many hats :D.

Do you want to trade your white paint? I really really want it.

My offer: Nametag + S1 crate + Natascha + Flaregun + Homewrecker + L'Etranger. A fair deal imo.

Added you to friends list.
I'd never trade all that just for cosmetic changes dude.

Back