The thursday evening loot..

nice buy private ryan.

before foing for Z4 you should have taken your audio generals on TE in confidence. :p

anyways enjoy

Rivunited said:
congrats! great buy :D :D
Thanks pal...:)

Roxtin said:
The cabinet looks ub3r cool. Can some one give me a shop to get this in Delhi? or find me a job in Mumbai so that I can relocate there :p
You dont need any of the 2...Get in touch with Arihant Informatique Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai and they will ship the cabby to ur address. :)

Saiyan said:
Nice stuff ryan, may be mite u wanna give Z4 another try ;).
Thanks buddy..actually, i'm thinkin of putting up an auction on ebay..dont know if it'll work, but just in case..:p Otherwise, i'll have to be content with the 2 channels. :(

Quad Master said:
Congrats , why didnt u get a 500GB instead of 320GB.
Actually, i had a 15k kitty to spend on the stuff, but as it happens, it overshot my budget..so had to buy the 320GB only...:( I cud have waited for a month or so, but i was in dire need of more space.

RiO said:
Congrats Private, a very sensible upgrade/purchase ;)
Thanks pal...:) Only my sensibility went for a toss with the Z4...:p

Dark Star said:
Nice stuff there /:) Congrats :p
Thanks, buddy...:)

rushabht said:
Congrats nice buy there..the z4's are really good, after using them for a while i changed the negative impression that i had on them :p
Thanks buddy..The Z4 is indeed the best 2.1 in the 5k range, but i think, tht was not what i was looking for..:( I was getting the Artis S6600R THX certified 5.1 for only a little more. But i asked for it only after my Z4 arrived. :no: I have a long standing Artis S880 4.1 which has given reliable service to me for the last 5 years and still sounds as good as it did when new. So going for Artis is not an issue with me. They make really gr8 speakers for the price. And they are way better than the cheapo intex, iball n mercury crap. i'll try for a week to sell the Z4, but if i'm unable to do so, then i'll have to be content with it.
Nikhil said:
Congrats !! Nice stuff there !!
Hehe...Thanks yaar...:)

hunter said:
Arming up for Penryn's....eh dude??
Congrats on the cool purchase....but i would never pay 5k for a 2.1 :p
Hehe...u can say that..:lol: Thts why i stalled the idea of upgrading the cpu n mobo for the time being n get other stuff like a bigger roomier cabinet and a decent cooler so tht i cud use em when the penryn arrives. :p

As for paying 5k on 2.1s , ppl even spend more..:lol: Going by the number of MX5021s and Z2300s ppl have here...:p But i agree, it depends on ur needs..if u want is specifically for music, then 2.1 it is.. but, in my case, i cant give up on the rear channels either as i'm a big movie buff. So i think, i goofed up this time..:ashamed:

Thanks again..:)

medpal said:
nice buy private ryan.

before foing for Z4 you should have taken your audio generals on TE in confidence. :p

anyways enjoy

Thanks a lot, sir! :D

Actually, i had read a lot of threads here on 'Which speakers'..and i knew, the obvious choice was MX5021. But i had already overshot my budget..so had to settle for something in the 5k range. And the Z4 was possibly the best set in the 5k range. But i think, i shud not have been looking for a set of 2.1s in the first place...:lol: So i think, i wud have been disappointed evn if i had bought the MX5021. :p

Udit said:
which monitor do you have?

Lol, i'm a conventional guy...quite happy with my Samsung 798MB Plus 17" Flat CRT. Had bought it in december last year. :p

Arihant.exe said:
Muahahha!! CongOz D00D !! :D .. njoy the stuff ;) ..

Thanks Ari...:p U wanted me to sell u my P990i...P990i toh nahin milega, but how bout my Z4?? Only a day old and lying packed in its box :lol: Wots there in a phone, get teh speakers, man...:p They rock...:p

gauravt said:
congrats on the stuff dude

Thanks buddy...:)

Back