The Transformer comes Home.... :) [Chevrolet Beat LT TCDI]

Lozil

Disciple
6 Months Ago:
One fine Day me and my better half decided we should Buy a CAR...!!
We made a small List

Alto[P]
Figo[D]
Ritz[P&D]
Swift[P&D]
Beat[P&D]

Alto looked simple and small, Figo looked a bit old, Ritz was good and made to the final list, Swift was out of reach, Then in a Heart Beat it was decided it will be Beat...!! [Unanimous decisions, You can call it a Miracle.. ]

3 Months Back:
Finally made Up our Mind and Went to the Chevy Showroom, Took a Test Drive of Beat TCDI [Thanks to my driving skills it was a Test Drive for my Sad and Diminished skills]

In Between:
Numerous events in our families kept our finances on the Edge, Life still missed a Beat. Mean time I started clearing all the Credit Card bills which were overshooting to the roofs and managed to trim down all of them in 2-3 months & almost cleared them.

1 Month Back.
Decided that the times UP, and started to Think about the getting missing beat.
Put some funds in place and wait for the Right moment to book....
smile.gif

22 Days Back
One fine Saturday Went to the dealership[Trident Chevrolet Jayanagar 5th Block Bangalore] and made the booking. Then started the tensions of loans getting passed.

15 Days Back:
Finally the SBI thought I was eligible for the loan and granted me the same. Happy, Relaxed, Excited.

14 Days Back:
All in a Hurry joined up a Driving class to brush up some of the driving skills, And gain some skills for the Bangalore Driving.

After agonizing 6AM alarms for driving classes and a Weekend Out of station

8 Days Back: The Transformer gets delivered to me.... :)

Congrats again dude....
I like the way you charted it down like a timeline....
Its not always that we just get up and walk into a store to make a purchase without planning and putting lot of thoughts into it ...
Though the immense thought process, research and agony of finally zeroing on a single product is forgotten when you experience the satisfaction of having put your hard earned money in the right place :)
Njoy and drive safely :)
cheers...

Back