The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Discussion Thread

I'll probably be picking the first episode up on release - It's nice to play an episode every month instead of rushing through all five episodes at once (IMO).

Of course. It's your choice. I did the same with the first season and honestly, it was absolutely horrible waiting for each episode to release. At times, it would be stuck in Microsoft's certification stages and get delayed. This would break the flow of the game's storyline.

Of course. It's your choice. I did the same with the first season and honestly, it was absolutely horrible waiting for each episode to release. At times, it would be stuck in Microsoft's certification stages and get delayed. This would break the flow of the game's storyline.

Plus it should probably be cheaper to pick up the whole season than to do it one episode at a time, right?

Plus it should probably be cheaper to pick up the whole season than to do it one episode at a time, right?

It's pretty much the same. The season 2 pass on Steam is going for 10% discount, so that's 22.49$. While the complete first season is 24.99$. Each episode costs $4.99.

Back