The World of Goo

boring?
This is one of the most innovative games every made... right up there with portal. Every single level makes you think out of the box, and has one of the biggest learning curves ever. Then there are the big revelations scattered throughout the games... this game is damn witty as well. All hail the sign painter.

Just for an update guys,

This game has got 9/10 Rating on Gamespot, and this is considered to be one of the Best games of 09. :hap2:

^^
Coincidently, I got it few days before.. havent installed it as of yet though ;)

Downloadable version of "Auditorium" would be super cool :D

If anyone has any info on that, do PM me :)

world of goo is the steam deal this weekend and is selling for 5$. if anyone enjoyed it enough to consider buying it, this is the lowest price you can get it for. support the indie game devs who make such awesome games :)

spindoctor said:
world of goo is the steam deal this weekend and is selling for 5$. if anyone enjoyed it enough to consider buying it, this is the lowest price you can get it for. support the indie game devs who make such awesome games :)

Bought it an hour ago...:clap: n i like it

I find this game very difficult to play especially when player have to use the goo balls to construct bridges, towers and other structures to overcome gravity and various terrain difficulties such as chasms, hills, spikes or cliffs. It really make me sick at that time

Most of the times, its just a trick and not the timing.. Once you learn to do it, you realise that it was way too easy..

Back