The world's fastest processor - arun_rulezzz does it again!

lol, it was nfs, fifa and crysis. i had to play all three games to win! i sucked at fifa because i've never played it before but nfs and crysis is what i'm good at so i won the tourney

if you want i could post a picture of the trophy/plaque i got for winning so people will know i actually won this stuff and i'm not faking or something : P

arun_rulezzz said:
lol, it was nfs, fifa and crysis. i had to play all three games to win! i sucked at fifa because i've never played it before but nfs and crysis is what i'm good at so i won the tourney
if you want i could post a picture of the trophy/plaque i got for winning so people will know i actually won this stuff and i'm not faking or something : P

lol.....:bleh: i never hinted at that point mate....i was infact appreciating the fact that u win a lot of tourneys which intend in itself is really good , it was supposed to be a compliment :) :no:

lol . i know. but it's just you who knows i probably really won and a couple of other guys. what i meant was, other people might think i'm joking when i say i won this stuff playing games! XD
hahah thanks for the compliment though : )

arun_rulezzz said:
lol . i know. but it's just you who knows i probably really won and a couple of other guys. what i meant was, other people might think i'm joking when i say i won this stuff playing games! XD

I don't doubt you but it would be nice to see a trophy and/or eqvivalent. :hap5:

Also, congratulations :)

arun_rulezzz said:

Congratulations on the win .
well most of peeps here know about you , specially frm. when u were 16th in NFS on a XBOX 360 Gamepad :)

do post ur pic winning trophie:eek:hyeah:

sorry for OT

Wow. Congrats man. :)

Although I am buying a i7 (i.e. 920), buying 965 is completely out of question. Atleast at 50k!! 50k for a CPU is too high, although 965 justifies it (I think...).

If you ever plan to sell it a 30k, do tell me :p

People are dying to get there hands even on a 920 but hardly anyone has that kinda budget you were luck to get ur hands on the fastest and the badest thing and yet you dont wanna enjoy its power.

Why the hell would you sell such a beautiful thing , its heaven man.

That too with a mobo , all you need is a set of DDR3 Rams.

Congrats on the win.

Best Of luck for the sale though , its not my job to interfere.

yeah i actually thought about using it, but i just think its a little too expensive for me to use for my gaming (lol) and i'm sure there are some hardcore overclockers out there who want to get their hands on this one and push it to its limits, and what better way to do it when i'm selling a brand new one at a cheaper rate..... with a supporting motherboard too.

i'm selling this because i could use the money and also because i'm satisfied with my current configuration that i got only a few months ago. i know what you mean quad and i feel very fortunate, but i think i'll be happier with the money rather than the fastest processor ever made.

anyone interested in buying ? remember theres a motherboard too that you can buy separately if you like.

hehe this is becoming congratulations thread rather than market one :) :p

anywayz let me also congratulate u :) keep up indian gamer ;)

Hey Arun,

I got a good idea for you. If you have a good relation with any good dealer or vendor, or you know anybody who is in good relation with such a person, why don't you try a buy back?

Sell your current mobo+cpu+ram, buy new DDR3. You now have the fastest config for like... 2 years. No upgrade needed for like 5 years. >.< Just keep upping the gpu. omfg... /shrug just day dreaming. sorry for the ot.

Back