CPU/Mobo Thermal Paste query?

mrcool63 said:
i brought my tx-2 of itwares. better him than SP man. also check this out

80-way Thermal Interface Material Performance Test | Thermal Interface Material,Thermal Paste,Heatsink Compound,80-Way Thermal Interface Material Best Thermal Paste Heatsink Compound Cooling Performance Comparison Benchmark Tests

Do not buy arctic silver 5. it requires 200 hours of curing!!! Why buy it when the tx-2 does the job better in no time. also cheaper:)

tat was before 2 yrs... now there are few better TIMs like Tx-4...

Okay people stop squabbling bought the Tuniq TX-2 @300/- the Cooler Master Thermal Fusion ~600/- was not worth it in the face of this. Now another query if I apply the TIM right now and leave system for a month nothing doing will the TIM dry up or will it retain its properties to cool for the next 4-5 months? Thanks for all who replied to post, please help me with this as well.

If it is non-curing should hardly make a difference. But all TIMs have a sustainable life span once applied. That starts as soon as it is pushed out of the tube.

Hmmm... so instead of applying now I should apply it when I'll use my system later in August OR it won't make a difference.

If you will not be using your system for next 60 days or something. Ya, apply it then -- to get most from the fresh "coat".

hey sorry for hijacking ur thread just wanted to ask any online website where i can buy tuniq tx-2 or thermal fusion 400 at good price tried itwares,primeabgb but no luck.Please help.

^^ Sure thing bruv, you have been polite, Hmmm... I purchased it in Bangalore you see, I think mediahome has it in stock.

They have Cooler master Thermal Fusion 400 ~ 450/- [a good buy considering the best deal I got for the same in Bangalore was ~ 550/-] Thermal Paste

ALPHA17 said:
^^ Sure thing bruv, you have been polite, Hmmm... I purchased it in Bangalore you see, I think mediahome has it in stock.

They have Cooler master Thermal Fusion 400 ~ 450/- [a good buy considering the best deal I got for the same in Bangalore was ~ 550/-] Thermal Paste

thanks for replying I guess nobody has tuniq-tx2 online tried ebay also actually i looking for a cheaper option.

Back