Thermalright HR 03GT VGA Cooler screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish78

Disciple
Please TE members, help me get the screws for the Thermalright HR03GT VGA cooler. I have searched the local hardware market but have not been able to find one. PLEASE HELP. :please:

The one highlighted in red is the one I need.

mini14052009913.jpg

Search any electronics repairing (TV-VCD repair shop) shop, they have different type of screws from scrap electronics... you may find some replacement screws..

Nopes Ultra Extreme screws wont fit. I searched the electronics shop here in Kolkata but could not find one. If you can find and send it to me I am ready to bear the charges. PLEASE HELP. :please:

Motor mounting screws of any VDC player loader mechanism will fit in....

If you want i can find it for you... but on sunday only..so you have to wait till monday for my reply.... also can you give a pic of cooler .. so that i can judge lenght of screws...

Go to the hardware shops zone in your city, every city has such a place where you can get 8-10 shops in one lane etc. Show them one of the existing, they would get you matching ones. In you case the look of the nut is not important, they would get you a nut which would match the inside thread required for the fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back