Thermalright Venomous-X(Heatsink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavihs

Adept
1. Model number and details: Thermalright Venomous-X

2. Date of purchase: Aug-Sept 2010

3. Reason for sale: Doesn't Come with AMD Bracket(thought i could get it later but couldn't find one here)

4. Warranty details: don't know where the bill is but there won't be any need for warranty as its brand new (haven't even used it once & all the accessories are sealed pack)

5. Expected Price: Rs3,500

6. Location of Seller: New Delhi

7. Pictures along with your name + date written on a piece of paper:-

p1030938.jpg

p1030939z.jpg

Interested in trading with, Noctua U12 SE 2??, let me know. used it for 4 months, since then i have packed it and kept it aside.

mrcool63 said:
dude revise ur price man. itdepot is selling new one for 4.1k and further u dont have the bill.

source:Theitdepot - Thermalright Venomous X CPU Cooler

that price is excluding shipping. shipping costs a lot as its heavy so i'm going to prefer Delhi buyers & if warranty is going to be needed i would help as i can get a duplicate bill printed(its in warranty but as i don't have the bill so i wrote no).

panther said:
Interested in trading with, Noctua U12 SE 2??, let me know. used it for 4 months, since then i have packed it and kept it aside.

Nope!

Just for the benefit of potential buyers, please be aware that I got this HSF brand new for 3650/- from Prime ABGB shipped to my place in Hyderabad barely a month ago. A copy of the Invoice attached for reference.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

baccilus said:
There should be a rule against someone selling second hand products at higher costs than new ones.
The buyer is expected to do some basic research before he commits to buy something. Besides, it appears to me that the OP must've paid something in excess of 4k when he had got the heatsink back in Aug-Sept 2010.

Thanks for the headsup Lord! Much appreciated. I suppose the OP now knows what has to be done from his end.

Price Revised!!!! :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:
The buyer is expected to do some basic research before he commits to buy something. Besides, it appears to me that the OP must've paid something in excess of 4k when he had got the heatsink back in Aug-Sept 2010.

Thanks for the headsup Lord! Much appreciated. I suppose the OP now knows what has to be done from his end.

ya, i paid excess of 4K & that time there weren't any Ven-X available, i specially got it on order!!!

Lord Nemesis said:
Just for the benefit of potential buyers, please be aware that I got this HSF brand new for 3650/- from Prime ABGB shipped to my place in Hyderabad barely a month ago. A copy of the Invoice attached for reference.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just 3-4 months back, after a bit of bargaining, i was quoted 3100 for his heatsink :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back